I need to stop smoking, I'm giving away too much money to the jews and I am ruining my health. Help me Any Forums

I need to stop smoking, I'm giving away too much money to the jews and I am ruining my health. Help me Any Forums

Attached: 0A6FFD47796B4310B96C8BF7808347A2.jpg (330x358, 34.12K)

Quitting is for losers.

Just smoke less. Me personally I don’t smoke unless I’m also drinking the liquid jew

I quit after smoking for years. You can do it.

Tobacco? For a lot of people weening/tapering off it works.

ditto I smoke american spirits and Im going broke

Lick logs instead, go in the woods and lick fallen trees

Throw your cigs away and don't buy any more. Boom, you just quit smoking. Stop being a weak fag and just quit.

Only losers quit when they find something they are good at.

Have your doctor get you a prescription for wellbutrin since it's used to help people quot smoking, then get nicotine patches, and maybe some nicotine gum/lozenges

Gay

Just stop buying them lmao

The patches worked for me. Go for the dose above what you think you'll need.

None of the gimmicks really help except gum.

a. Decide 100% you want to quit, you can't half-ass it

b. Buy 4mg generic nicotine gum from WM or Meijer etc. for like $25 per 100 (name brand is like 2X as much and no better)

c. Quit

d. Chew the hell out of the gum... it helps to some degree and also has a placebo effect

e. Expect to be grumpy for a few days, it will pass

f. After a few days when you feel better DO NOT trick yourself into buying cigs ("I've had a stressful day, just one pack")... any tiny relapse ALWAYS results in a return to full-time smoking

g. After 4-6 weeks of no relapses try chewing half a piece of 4mg at a time and try to slowly taper off (you can buy 2mg gum, but it costs the same, so just buy 4mg and chew half at a time to double your money)

Nicotine patches can help, but gum is better as it sort of replaces the physicality aspect of smoking.

Exercise.

Good luck.

This poster is a jew.

Quit cold turkey about 2 weeks ago. Just spent the first few days hopped up on kratom, and the rest wasn't too bad.

Your female Olympic gymnasts were cuter back when you were still Yugoslavia.

When you want to smoke don't do it, then keep not doing it until you don't want to smoke. Ez clap.

go all in on a health kick. go jogging first thing in the morning. fuck off caffeine and alcohol for a month too. eat super clean. first week or two will be hard, but if you get past that then you've broken the habit and if you choose to smoke another cig after that it'll be your own goyfaggot fault. nicotine addiction is literally a meme for weak willed faggots

Also, some people might think nicotine gum tastes weird at first. If so, chew some regular cinnamon gum with your cinnamon flavored nicotine gum or regular fruit flavored gum with your fruit flavored nicotine gum etc.

If you really want to quit, without going cold turkey, start smoking organic tobacco and rolling or packing your own cigs. Half the addiction is from chemicals in processed cigarettes. I did that and in 3 months I no longer had the cravings and it was easy to quit.

Chew tobacco like a man.

I'd suggest lemon water to alkalize your system but if you are a moderate smoker and not a compulsive fiend I'd say it's probably actually good for you, everything we are told is inverted.

Stop smoking simple as.
It really is simple as.

Stop hanging with people who smoke. If you absolutely can't, straight up don't give into peer pressure or you're a pussy faggot. Crack a beer instead.

Any time I crave to smoke I just grab an ice cold beer and get buzzed. Because then I stop caring. And I don't drink enough to make me need 5 beers to feel something.

Live to an old age faggot.
Youre just killing yourself and if you wouldn't kill yourself with a bullet you should stop doing it slowly.

I honestly just cold turkey whenever I'm done with it. Quitting usually lasts a few months before I get bored and start smoking again. All depends.

Do not fucking do this lmao. There is no organic tobacco companies you shitlord. You really think they're out here not hitting crops with pesticides. Shut the fuck up lol.

Yeah do what you're doing and now do it without a filter. Lmfao.