bbc.com/news/world-europe-19293465
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not default when the creditor refuses to take your money, homo

Russia banned LGTBQ prides for 100 years

bbc.com/news/world-europe-19293465

I saw this headline two weeks ago

bump

They could also kill the creditor.

Pray tell, what's going to happen after the forced default takes place? The markets close? The credit rating will be plummeted or called off? Anything else that didn't already happen?

Fpbp

>refuse to accept payment
>call it default
more like default of trust in UsD

Tends to happen when the person you owe debt to tells you to get fucked when you try to pay

I'm going donate my money to Russia, kys ameritrannies

WOW WOO WO W WOWOOWOWOW A WHOPPING 100 MILLION DOLLARINOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ITS OVER FOR RUSSIA ZELENSKY WILL TAKE MOSCOW THIS TIME!

Attached: 384578934.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Bananas aren't recognized currency

100 million isnt even that much, Bill Gates has been spending way more than that developing a monopoly on farmland in the US

fpbp, it's an artificial default
/thread

Nah. Not if they are that energy wealthy. Article is tabloid

cope and seethe trannie

It's not a default when the creditor doesn't want your payment faggot. It won't change anything, the media can keep trying to spin but the chinese and indians ain't buying it, they're buying Russian oil and gas.

Attached: 1656127952609.jpg (265x300, 11.16K)

oook oook aah aaaah

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

Who do you think owns that debt and won't get paid? kek think about it

some fuck off billionaire like Notch should pay it off rofl, imagine the seethe. Plus he'd probably get his own Kadyrov like kangdom in Siberia when the dust settles

Great, they have nothing left to lose now. Drop the nukes.

the bonds are insured and payment falls onto the issuing bank, also the bond holders can take the US govt to court and sue them for denying a legitimate transaction, also alot of hedge funds and retirement funds hold Russian bonds.

>Borrow in dollars and try to pay back in rubles
The ruble has lost twice it’s value against the dollar in the past 14 years. That shit is like being paid in Dogecoin.