Hunting Thread

Why do lefties try to ruin this wholesome and life changing experience for people?

Attached: 91879C19-2051-4090-A431-CC1FB5C1ABD1.jpg (640x480, 172.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRZKWs1Gd1k
youtube.com/watch?v=pZzKUCpBAiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a nice BUCK

Attached: IMG_20220623_133638.jpg (320x239, 19.05K)

Because they're pussies who can't do the dirty work themselves. I don't even particularly like hunting all that much but I can't justify eating meat to myself if I'm unwilling to kill the animal.

Attached: 9fZZNl1.jpg (1536x2048, 1.18M)

Probably a canned hunt or some shit. I dont mind hunting at all but dressing up in camo and arming yourself with a $3000 compound bow, a sniper rifle and and an AR-15 just to go and hunt a fucking deer? You'd be laughed at if you did that shit in my country

(OP) #
Likely because they've never tried it likely because they have no point of reference, likely they're just mimicking or parroting what somebody else said...

Attached: signal-2022-05-14-21-28-25-974.gif (291x288, 1.59M)

They think meat comes from a store.

Poor fucking shot mate. That meat's no good now you fucking dickhead. I'm guessin you left the deer there for the wolves and coyotes because you sure as fuck can't eat it can you you absolutely fucking pot plant

>nogunz mongoloid calling a boilerroom shot bad
wdhmbt

My grandfather hunted... all his friends hunted... my father hunted and was a cop so he hunted the best kind of prey... the undesirables.... now I hunt... and I gotta say there is nothing more peaceful start to end

It was a perfect shot right behind the shoulder, you faggot. He didn't make it 15 yards.

Aim for the lungs... right behind the shoulder is considered pretty solid

However you want that shoulder meat

His lungs and heart were jelly. I ate some of his backstrap this week.

I'd eat the shit out of that, if I was in survival mode. Fuck off aussie cuck, are they allowing wifi in the covid camps now?

Hunting for Food is based, but there is little necessity until a collapse. Hunting for sport is degenerate.
Most Hunters are trash with freezers full of meat spoiling for months, yet go out again and again in search of any animal they can to blow the brains out of.

meanwhile they leave their horny wives and small children alone day after day. Many such wives accept the BBC, and the Children wait in the closet while the Black Bull creampies her. the Hunter craves Deer cock and sitting in trees with other adult men polishing each others guns.
Low IQ sub human tier shit.

>a sniper rifle
a what? is that you call anything that has a scope on it?

Nice bait you absolute retard.

Are you serious? Do you think you're supposed to shoot them in the head?

Hunter get only a few tags per year and eat or give away most of the meat what are you even saying lol... you can make so many recipes and or donate the meat to shelters a lot of hunters do... I've never met a hunter who had meat in the freezer by the following season...

And BBC lol that's just Jewish lies... Black dick is no bigger then the average white dick

I feel kinda bad for the deer, they should just let you hunt niggers instead

Aussie thinks this is John Wick.

Hunting niggers? You haven't thought of the taste or the smell have you... maybe for sport

That’s a lung shot, retard. Do you think hunters aim for the head all the time?

>Do you think you're supposed to shoot them in the head?
its the humane way, kek

Hunting is kewl
youtube.com/watch?v=LRZKWs1Gd1k

Attached: 05a4167c292bd15c23bb9667021a48f7.jpg (682x462, 50.62K)

Could always hit him in the neck

My dad always had me hunt with .222s before i could handle me his mauser, always went down immediately with the varmint hollowpoints

>Poor fucking shot mate.
Where do you aim?

They want you to eat fucking bees. There are all kinds of flowers out right now and I hardly see any bees. Stupid fucks don't understand that you need pollination, bees, in order to be a vegan. Don't eat the fucking things.

Attached: bee.jpg (1004x640, 181.05K)

99% of people dont hunt like this
I went out when I was 12 with a $200 .243 and a scope from the 18th century, shot my first deer (doe) in the ankle, tracked it for 5 miles, then had to drag it all the way back to the truck. Buck was a bit easier since I used a 30-06 from my dad and didn't miss like hell

i didnt keep doing it, didnt grow up inhaling busch and drinking skunk piss like most rural tards but it was an experience I'm thankful for and will never forget

>if I was in survival mode
you didn't need a qualifier; that's a perfect kill

"Communists" can never tell you how the world works. They can't even tell you how and why the water supply works.

not when you miss and blow half their jaw off. always aim for vitals dickhead

>t. retard who let his wife get blacked while he shot squirrels with 30-06

>but there is little necessity until a collapse
Damn! Well, society collapsed. Wish I'd learned how to work on cars and hunt and build things and cook and clean and generate power and everything else that's easier with practice.

Niggers are gamey and full of parasites.

Lungs are more humane... I guess you can't hit them pretty much anywhere... but if you want a drop shot instant death always go lungs... plus you preserve the rest of the deers meat... neck meat ain't too bad I've thrown it in chili

This is what a nation that gives up its guns over 1 mass shooting thinks about a direct hit on something you are going to eat.

Of course it's just for sport, you can take their Nikes or gold chains as a trophy if you really wanted

>and I hardly see any bees.
this concerns me as well.

my fren it was a joke, I know its best to hit where the arts are. nogunz people think guns are magic lasers or some shit.

I did this as a child and learned I sucked at it.
I did a better job trapping.

Hunting is for faggots. Killing animals like in massive droves like jews is where the real shit is at.

you talking about sport or hunting, because hunting is how you get food on the table.

Based

you get laughed at for it here, too

Plant a garden... and you will see there are plenty of bees... that's just Jew talk to raise prices on honey... honey has tripled this year alone... big honey is a huge problem.... I own a hunting cabin and have planted tons of flowers around it.... all I ever see is bees when I go up there on spring retreats

youtube.com/watch?v=pZzKUCpBAiQ

Attached: b8795afd0d25d9d081ee0b7dacb2fbc81dbb30ca.jpg (1664x1272, 776.23K)

If you're self-reliant you don't need the state.