How sad :(

How sad :(

Attached: 20220625_233223.jpg (1200x865, 104.22K)

Good.

Attached: 1655518092363.jpg (750x747, 56.44K)

>that shirt
>ABORTION AF
>abortion as fuck
Seriously what in the absolute hell is wrong with these people

who would willingly finish inside that ugly as thing?

>create a society that demonizes hetero marriage and families
>refuse to support hetero marriage or families
>demonize men and heteros relentlessly
>omg wai is dere no suppot its no FAYIR!

They'll have to stop having sex. Tragic

>be woman
>live in Oklahoma
>realize women have been living on Oklahoma since before it became a state
So it's been that long, and women STILL whine on the internet about not being able to accomplish something important to them.

murderer AF

Poor old hag whore.

>this community does not agree with me on abortion
>that's their fault

They put her work schedule on her shirt, people in this field are always trying to reassure themselves that what they are doing is right

Good God! Literally every individual item in that photo is trash and not worth the raw materials used to create them. The skank included.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21.39K)

Edgy T-Shirt: $25
Edgy Nosering: $55
Worldly Asian coin necklace: $45
Tattoos of fierce things: $915

Openly admits being completely helpless and afraid: PRICELESS

Attached: 1647446034908.jpg (1572x1600, 579.62K)

I'm pro-choice, but find this disgusting.
An abortion is nothing to be proud about, you should instead feel a little discomfort and shame.

A male cadaver

Why can they simply not grasp the fact that SEX causes pregnancies?
I understand that they are women, I cannot accept they all collectively cannot get the simple concept of B follows A. Its mind numbing.

Female here. I feel like I’ve been a whore my whole life but now since the ruling came down, I’m different now like I actually am worth more because I have true choice now. The choice to have children with the man I choose. The choice to live life as it’s meant to be. One man. One woman. Together as one raising our pure white children.

Show your fucking tits. Or egress this thread whore.

It is. I wouldn't expect the chudcels that inhabit this place to ever understand. I know women who have had abortions. I understand the anguish many are feeling right now. It's disgusting. You're not even "pro-life" in the first place, you're simply broken, bitter men that are angry at women for "denying you sex" angry that you're alone and ageing. Angry that others are having joy in their life while you're miserable. So you became a contrarian, you came to Any Forums and got indoctrinated with the echo chamber of other bitter incels here crying about women constantly, how unfair life is to you, because you're a narcissist.

It's funny, because abortion never used to be a wedge issue like this, until the Catholic extremist took over the GOP, and this is the end-result. A bunch of fundamentalist religious nutjobs stacking the supreme court with Catholic extremists that do their bidding. This was a plan that was worked towards for decades, since the Regan era where this really began in earnest.

But of course, like the useful idiots you are, you can never take an issues like abortion objectively when your objective is to be contrarian. I'm not even a leftist, I'm a center-left liberal that really despises the extremes of the left, but especially the right and Christian fundamentalism. Abortion is not a liberal or conservative issue, and it shouldn't be. It's a women's rights issue and women should have the right. If we want to debate when the limit for abortion is, fine. The lunatics on the far-left that say there should be no limit aren't worth pandering to, but there are rare cases in which a late-term abortion is a necessity to save a life. Second, there are instances in which women will now be punished legally for a fucking miscarriage.

Everything being done by the incels here is to cause pain and suffering to women because you are bitter and alone. You laugh and revel in this not because you even care, you're certainly not pro-life, you just want them to suffer.

>SINCE WOMEN WONT GIVE ME SEX THEY SHOULDNT HAVE SEX

This should be a new copypasta

move