What is the point

>cant afford car
>cant afford house

Why even live

Attached: 4yjesiaykp851.jpg (640x772, 73.68K)

Good.

Buy a tend and backpack and travel. Fish for your food. That’s freedom

Invest in yourself.
Also, accelerate.

Attached: 1653100584130.jpg (1080x1273, 192.12K)

This!
The only winning move is not to play!

I miss glass bottle gatorade

Can’t afford a house and likely will never be able to, but I outfitted my old SUV to live out of and havent paid rent in months. Kinda nice, actually.

you can't afford a car or house? you're fucking pathetic. get a job you stupid black retard nigger

I own 2 houses, multiple cars, good job and I am still like fuck it.

It use to be you find a spouse, get married, have kids, get old, play with grand kids and then pass away with your family at your bed side.

Now it's TikTok bimbos, divorce where the woman gets 3/4 of your wealth, your kids change their genders on a whim, and you die alone in a nursing home while everyone spits on your grave.

Indeed, why even live?

dude is too lazy to get a job to pay for a car and house than he is too lazy to do anything innawoods

this, or do work stay programs (wwoof, helpx, workaway) and travel for cheap. picrel a farm I worked at.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 09-47-16 Google Maps - Copy.png (1744x919, 3.22M)

I miss this too

Attached: gatorgum.jpg (1024x683, 82.29K)

>pass away with your family at your bed side.
That shit rarely ever happens today. real life is not the movies. most people today only have a couple of kids, who will or will not grow to hate you.

Holy shit a GLASS Gatorade bottle?! The pinnacle of early 90's vibe right there.

Right, why I said it use to be.

Shitposting.

Except when winter hits with $20 per gal

it is only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

why can't you afford these things? what's stopping you from learning new things/trades and earning more money?

you're using the wrong currency, instead of trying to obtain those things with money, pay with the ultimate and absolute currency - violence.

or join the army, get GI bill, go to school and learn some usefull shit (engineering fro example)

most boomers will die alone too. they only people who had this are the ones who gave birth to the boomers, having 5-7 kids. and dying in their 50s.

>yeah bro...just make like $800000 a year to buy a hous
E

>just like..live in your car for 20 years and save up

Resourcefulness always wins

Attached: _87356796_jesustopthinkstock.jpg (640x496, 39.29K)

Live, if only out of spite.

In California you need a license to fish. You probably need a different one in every state.

I can't say why, but something tells me that that couch is actually comfy and you could get some good sleep on it if you could get past the smell.

Should've voted democrat

Fuck off kike. Some people actually are legit victims of circumstance.

What's uh, going on there?

That man is at a level of comy I don't think anyone in this thread has ever reached.

that's what you would look like if the internet never existed

People have actually lived 70+ for a very long time. My Irish great grandpa had 12 kids and lived to be like 90
Don't let the medicine jews make you believe longevity is some modern thing...

Learn a quick skill. You have internet access. Must be something you can do. I'm in the same boat user but I'm about to try freelance writing. Fuck it. If I can make a $1000 a month i'll be happy. Other people do it I know I can. Working for yourself is the only way to be free if you're going to be on grid.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 3C470FD3-7CC2-4661-B671-633D6B31D864.jpg (850x400, 78.24K)

Good what? Did you forget to type the rest of your responses?

such as?

We old as fuck

That looks comfy as fuck

Well that’s not an unfixable problem. If a person does their best to break the cycle, and their kids don’t hate them and they aren’t so bogged down with needing to be at work without taking time away to be with their dying parents, it’s not just something that happens in movies.

why is he still skinny?

god damn im old

Attached: 1654817114677.jpg (1024x989, 81.41K)

I'm starting my own business bros, it's really happening

soon I'll be attending parties with politically connected people and running my local area, I might even run for mayor, this was all meant to happen and it couldn't be any other way, I was always meant to be in the upper class and petty trifles kept me out of it, but I'm rising to power

I feel the same honestly

Attached: pablo narcos.jpg (680x669, 67.69K)

It's just a number bros.

I'm 36 and never even heard of that shit before was it good?

Fuck man. I want to go back.

I have a fulltime job and barely make enough for gas and insurance, and my half of rent. Two people making $14 an hour for a rent controlled 2 bedroom is barely enough in texas now.

Yes super juicy but it did not last long.