Why do leftists care so much if abortion and gay marriage are decided at the state level...

Why do leftists care so much if abortion and gay marriage are decided at the state level? These things are in no danger of going away in their blue states.

Attached: Frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Because I'm a leftist and I've never lived in a blue state in my life.

testt

Because they need to force their lives on you and your family

This

Because they want it ALL, user.
You, your kids, your house, car, wife, pets, income, blood, soul, God himself, and hopes for a future.

S.
Long may they rot.

they want to live in their sanctuary cities until it becomes too brown and then infect cheaper, nicer towns

An hero, loser

Attached: CE133ADF-AD68-4727-AE22-349FB05BDC9C.png (858x617, 916.24K)

No u

They tried to legalize gay marriage in California and the Hispanics and blacks voted against it. They know that people wont vote the way they want everywhere and that the best way to force progressive policy is to let the unelected supreme court do it. This way they dont have to fight constant battles in all 50 states.

Because, people who will be unable to have these bedrock personal freedoms and need them, live in those states that will deprive them of their rights.

gay marriage is a lot less demystified compared to abortion. abortion is the total removal of the potential of human life and was heavily campaigned for on both sides while gay marriage is just unsettling to some dumb redneck that hates the idea of people in love. its easier to listen to a campaign then it is to listen to cletus talk about how bad gays are. because cletus is cringe. dont be cringe. dont be like cletus

BECAUSE EVERYONE MUST LIVE EXACTLY LIKE ME YOU NARROW MINDED NAZI!

Kys

you’ll be pleased to know house prices are starting to cool
time to pack your bags

Because leftists are authoritarian bigots.

Conspiracy to commit. It's used all the time, and prosecutors love it because the bar is so low for conviction. You make plans to travel elsewhere for an abortion, you're in a conspiracy to commit murder. You can't fly to another country for sex tourism with a minor, so why should you be allowed to fly somewhere to kill a baby? Plus, people such as Mike Pence want to ban it federally, and individual blue states are subject to flipping red.

No u
I've barely even been to blue states, basically just Illinois. I'm probably going to move back to Indiana because the housing bubble is going to pop here soon.

48 hours in and literally no one cares.

You could always kill yourself

Pssst..
The lefties are stupid fags..
Does that clear it up?

So why do you live in red states but vote blue? Are you retarded?

The point of being a leftist is to limit peoples choices until they revolt

>the government controls what i do with my body

Dude
I moved from Denver to Florida
Greatest choice I've ever made
I arrived in Clearwater about 2 years ago
DeSantis is my hero
Denver is literally the tranny capital of the United States. I hated having to deal with lefties ignorance and narcissism on a daily basis. It was so draining. I wanted to die. They were, despite claiming to be lefties, the least open minded and kind people I've ever met. They were constantly mean. My feels could only take so much punishment.

Exactly this.
It's the only way to recruit non-losers into their ranks.

Attached: ugly-leftists.png (1270x1293, 592.4K)

Nah I'm good man, I appreciate the suggestion though.
I've always lived in red states, guess I'm just used to them. I don't really want to move to some state where I don't know anybody and don't have any family.