Religion

Why is it becoming popular again?

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_d89d3d4e-1df3-11eb-8696-f5d5fcef88fd.jpg (2353x1323, 498.77K)

Good.

It should be more popular, just not retarded Jewish bolshevist "religions" like Christianity, Islam

Sorry, I meant to say "Why is Gnosticism becoming popular again" not religion.

>Why is it becoming popular again?
Because the reality of human isn't the flesh it's the soul and recently "free" people have been painfully learning that lesson.

Atheism has always been a small fringe, like homosexuals and trans, who have been elevated to seem like they are in far greater numbers than they are.
Atheism to its largest extent, occupies the big cities in the US and Western Europe. But Western liberals being the biggots that they actually are, extrapolate their big city experience to mean the rest of the world.
The rest of the world believes in the invisible. The New York City faggot who bicycles from Panera Bread to his girlfriend's house to get pegged is a minority.

>Why is it becoming popular again?
After the last three years people are convinced, if real evil exists then so must God.
Demons run amok wearing the skin of women, women celebrate the murder of innocent babies, gays are considered more acceptable than a family.
God is great, Jesus is King.

Because the uppity white privileged nerd tried to make Science a religion while at the same time asking people to ignore science for their political identities. In the process proving science is bullshit thus making religion legitimate again

Agreed. I was baptised as a child but have only in the past two years started becoming an observant Christian.

The scale of the evil being perpetrated is so illogical and deliberately destructive that the only logical explanation is that evil exists and so does God. Then once you start reading the Bible you realise God does exist and it’s all true, and that a lot of the evil today is already written and prophesied.

Also I only read the KJV

People are being polarized, and need something to latch on to.

To be fair, you're better of with Crowley than the Pope. Metaphysically speaking, I wouldn't want to be left alone in a room with either.

Thelema is not a religion

I'm an atheist primarily because I was raised in a cult. I was hoping for a humanistic renaissance as religion decreased in power and influence. But what I've seen instead is fucking degeneracy taking precedence in the culture. I have come to regret my harsh anti-religious standpoint after decades of watching society literally degenerate. So while I nevertheless refuse to believe in god, and am ambivalent about religion in my own life, I now support, or at least don't denigrate, those who are trying to bring religion back to the forefront.

Attached: GHF_FDN.jpg (726x646, 62.18K)

Good.

People are seeing what happens when the world falls into satan's hands

Attached: 1629088467154.jpg (670x900, 70.36K)

you were like 5 minutes too late :P :P :P :3

I know it’s garbage

Everything is a religion. It's no more or less popular than ever.

well said, literally in the same boat. I've come to recognize the importance of religion in managing a society.

Attached: 1596679979873.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

>Why is religion becoming popular again?
Because things are so fuckin shit

Because people want a higher purpose than work, buy, consume, die. It's the same reason intelligent people like Crowley start demented cults: they want an outlet to feel like they are reaching a higher purpose.

We're at the end of the Age of Enlightenment. It's giving way towards a new paradigm. All of that age's animus against religion is disappearing with it. Reason couldn't do the trick after all.

That seems reasonable lol.

Hopefully whatever is new is not the same Jewish shit

The blood moon cleaved the soul connection to the soulless. The lost ones with souls are waking up.