Zoomers are doxxing the Supreme Court judges

TikTok homepage is filled with the judges adresses/IP addresses. The zoomies have more balls than Any Forums it seems.

Attached: supreme court.png (926x918, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6nPjOwSOFg
altbase.net/ClaimView
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol they mad

youtube.com/watch?v=c6nPjOwSOFg

Attached: 1656125268006.jpg (720x572, 28.12K)

They will never be a real woman.

Attached: 34734753823828.jpg (992x558, 64.46K)

Why are they targeting a black man and a woman?

>ip addresses
that's how you know they're just stupid
it's probably feds anyway

The ads have finally got to them.

theyll probably get shot if they do something lmao
>summer of a thousand dead zoomers
please

they're public figures, make me up when the feds start arresting tiktok zoomers for actually doing something with that info

isn't doxing against social media TOSes , lifetime bans for all.

>doxxing supreme court judges
Are they really this stupid?

Attached: 17687439849833.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Didn’t they increase protections for standing judges after that one bitch’s son was killed? Weren’t they expecting this kind of shit? Are they really this fucking stupid or will the glowies actually cuck out this hard?

and when /pol did the doxxing and raiding the fed immediately went after moot's neck

>IP address
how tho

Pelosi openly advocated for them to target the SCOTUS, no im not joking

Clarence is currently hiding in Bongland. Unironically. Don't ask me how I know this.

I hope they don’t dox Trump next oh no

How long until we can start killing lefties?

they were already doxxed weeks ago, and there's a wall of federal marshalls there that will shoot them so nothing will happen

It doesn't matter m8. the game is played different.

Glowie support this, as does the kike garland and his doj

All of them go on vacations after court session for the year, spending months in like India and shit. Doubt one of them is at their house

I kind of want to buy Clarence Thomas a pizza as thanks but I don't know if he likes pizza.

>IP addresses

Attached: bobo-reads-newspaper.jpg (890x854, 240.95K)

Yes they are.
Kids and young adults thinks they are invincible.

Captcha: XXXXX

Attached: xxxxx.jpg (588x406, 34.44K)

Nothing will be done to them and you're a fool if you think laws are applied evenly in this country.

No... Feds don't do psyops for leftist terror attacks. Lefties are just natural and groomed terrorists. Only right wing are FBI most of the time. They memory holed that trans spic school shooter and the nigger parade massacre.

if you have to ask someone else then you're too stupid to figure it out.

He's taking up residence in Whitehall Cavern.

Saw some screenshots of several front page posts on reddit that contain their adresses too.
I have a feeling there is going to be some baaaad times ahead.

OP is a glowing Chinese faggot tranny nigger kike lover

This one was funny

Attached: 20220625_000500.jpg (828x1183, 113.54K)

I will happily be an armed guard for the justices. I am allowed to shoot whomever seems threatening.

Get him something normal like sausage & peppers or plain cheese. At the very least he can just give it to the cleaning lady.

Tiktok isn't just used by zoomers

>Get mad because you can't have pointless sex without consequences
>Think that posting IP adresses is doxxing
The absolute state of zoomers. All hope is lost.

Funny enough, raids on Any Forums get you banned, while threatening supreme court judges on Twitter with their actual addresses gets you clout and a go fund me/Patreon subscribers

Right now

Liberals love black people and women until they go against their narrative. Starting to lean more right everyday because of shit like this. Anyone wanna help redpill me, with actual sources, though? I like you guys.

It's horse shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-232644_Chrome.png (1080x1428, 283.5K)

>Increase protections
Dude, the judge crossed Deutsche fucking Bank and refused to drop the case about their involvement with Epstein. Nobody crosses Deutsche Bank. They even had the full Hitman setup in FedEx gear with a disgruntled MRA fall guy that is found shot in the head just down the road, case closed as a suicide. No way leftists can achieve that level of efficiency as a bank.

Kek. We should adopt this template ourselves lol.

not if you're liberal

Don't IP addresses just show the general vicinity of where you live, versus the actual address?

>he thinks anyone other than feds are doing this

altbase.net/ClaimView

They don't even know what a filesystem is.

Attached: 1652543699010.jpg (794x810, 178.65K)