Aus/pol/ - We're Fucked Edition

>Jim Chalmers warns of 'significantly higher' inflation ahead as Albanese Government continues to pitch real wages growth
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/jim-chalmers-warns-of-significantly-higher-inflation-ahead-as-albanese-government-continues-to-pitch-real-wages-growth/news-story/3c22e295af71e1c10852fac8971d527e
>‘I’m tipping PM Albanese will travel to Kyiv’: Andrew Clennell
skynews.com.au/world-news/global-affairs/im-tipping-pm-albanese-will-travel-to-kyiv-andrew-clennell/video/3acfdfa2d03b03210e39f9656ac07041
>Peter Dutton will be ‘putting in the hard yards’ in Western Australia
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/peter-dutton-will-be-putting-in-the-hard-yards-in-western-australia/video/006741aabeb731ad16c01c689ff5a2a6
>Aussie influencer slammed for abortion laws view in wake of Roe v Wade being overturned
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/aussie-influencer-slammed-for-abortion-laws-view-in-wake-of-roe-v-wade-being-overturned/news-story/e8cda754def5b1a81896b21625e61092
>China’s worrying sign for Australia as economic fears rattle the price of our biggest export
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/chinas-worrying-sign-for-australia-as-economic-fears-rattle-the-price-of-our-biggest-export/news-story/aee9bbdd005fb65765132f3967afd79b
>How the party is OVER in Byron Bay as property prices spiral out of control and young Aussies move to more affordable towns - amid warning for tourists planning to head there this summer
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10948301/How-party-ended-Byron-Bay-house-prices-control.html

Attached: 59483821-0-image-a-1_1656086201504.jpg (308x513, 60.56K)

What are you guys using 10% of that continent and they're telling you there's no space to build?

N A N N Y

A N N Y

N N Y

N Y

Y

F U C K I N G

U C K I N G

C K I N G

K I N G

I N G

N G

G

S T A T E

T A T E

A T E

T E

E

S H I T

H I T

I T

T

H O L E

O L E

L E

E

>aus/pol/ links edition
this is the correct thread

Attached: 1655803933404.png (288x288, 163.14K)

Did someone say
>/nanny state shit hole/?

Attached: 1524972075397.gif (554x400, 120.14K)

KILL ALL KUFFAR
SUNNI ISLAM AUSTRALIA 2050

Attached: DEATH TO FAGGOTS.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

SHIT ON ALL NANNTSTATEOIDS
FREE AUSTRALIA 2050

Attached: Nice.jpg (511x671, 33.18K)

i don't think it entails the ending of human life though. just like i don't consider a food processor aka late alzheimers patient who has no fucking clue what is happening a human life. or how i dont think someone being kept alive on life support as machines pump their blood and process their food is a human. it's no different in my books. but if the fetus/baby is at a point where if you went into labor it could survive, that for me is a human.

Preach brother, preach

Threadly reminder:

Five five

Four four

Attached: >tfw.png (640x738, 497.79K)

well, an actual oldfag baked the other one. just saying

>an actual oldfag
kek.

5 5 4 4

I am chair of the body corporate association affiliated with my gated community. We mostly consist of Indian and Asian residents, along with a few white families. All in all, everyone gets on very well. We regularly have families within the community over for dinner and vice versa. Most of us own our homes outright and there's even a few that own multiple homes within the complex. A lot of Asian families buy 2-3 homes and will rent them out to their extended family in order to pay off the mortages quicker than usual.
Recently, however, a new family has moved in - one who has received numerous complaints regarding their upkeep and generally poor hygiene and presentation of their yard space. First, they put a huge trampoline and their children play on it at all hours. Secondly, they do not now their lawn enough.
I had to present the father of the family with a warning notice to cut his grass. He told me to fuck off, and scrunched the paper up and threw it back to me. He's about to get a crippling reality check, though. Our body corporate can seize their home and evict them if they do not comply with body corporate regulations which, so far, they have failed to do. They also had a BBQ recently. Whilst they are allowed, if they go past 8.30pm we are legally obligated to phone the police. Looks like that house will soon be back up for sale.

Of the miniscule number of females liking me on pof they're all single mothers
I'm not even old wtf
Is it over? Am I not attractive enough to not be betabuxx raising some other man's nasty sperm while he is in jail with 4 kids? Women's mate preferences are so eugenic

Attached: japanese cat.jpg (720x535, 70.93K)

Feels like we're in a pressure cooker and they just gradually turning up the heat to find our breaking point.

Who cares if it's currently alive? What matters is the future potential it has. A healthy white foetus that isn't underclass trash it doesn't make sense to abort. On the other hand nigger, mongrel, underclass subhumans, retard and junkie babies should all be compulsorily aborted.

abortion is bad. niggers will just coat hanger themselves regardless.

>MK ULTRA music starts playing in the background
>I don't care I love it

If your mum seriously wants to abort you there's a very high chance your life is not worth beginning, from your perspective or the perspective of others, to be honest

Attached: orang.jpg (750x745, 279.63K)

How can it be over if it never even began?

Whats the state of MK Ultra in Australia?

All the q boomers are now mk ultra trauma based mind control victims.

What if you find halfway through the baby is a retard? Even if it's white?

you dont know that.