Why do the jews keep winning?

Bros when will we start winning? The fucking Jews win every single time goddamn it!!! At this point the Globohomo looks fucking unstoppable.

My country is currently infected by Globohomo.... Fuck this shit bros..... Failing economy along with globohomo degeneracy. It's fucking over.

Attached: images (37).jpg (539x569, 30.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"control a NPC prison planet of border-less"
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

I thought they mostly hate white people? But why can't they put their disgusting hands away even in our shithole of a country? Why are they so evil? Is there no end to the maliciousness and tyranny of the Jews? Is there some sort of Jewish sadistic pleasure in doing this?

They invent money out of thin air. As long as everyone agrees that that money is the money we use to do everything else in life, we are stuck in their reality.

Is there any way to win against them? Because fuck! I'm tired of losing...

Just ignore that retard, he's been spamming that same useless message for ages, over 600 times now
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"control a NPC prison planet of border-less"

pretty much this
then you ask why so many of them are wealthy thieving bankers and they'll say that we forced them and made them take those jobs because we saw money as dirty?
lol

Attached: 1648140574171.jpg (1500x1053, 119.22K)

>it's over
Don't be disheartened my brown friend, the party has even started yet.

Attached: 1_M-lOe0DtnXcHoJ-a3ryYQw.jpg (3212x2141, 1.76M)

The Jews are insidious as fuck. At the very least when white people invaded us we can actually fight back because we see our enemies upfront.

The Jews are too fucking insidious, cowardly, and cruel at the same time. We cannot even touch an elite kike. How can we win at this point?

It's not even starting yet we're fucking losing. Globohomo is infecting our country starting with the LGBT and feminism degeneracy.

Not one that I’m going to endorse in writing on the internet.

It started when they opened the gates to Babylon for Cyrus to walk in with a bloodless coup. They put a kings face in a coin for the first time in history. Separated the economy from the temples. The Babylonian shekel was the beginning of it being too late, because it’s always been too late.

masons are a jewish-global-domination plan
you wont be safe in 'any shithole'
they will still control it
Islam was 'created' by masons for example

>How can we win at this point?
by not buying into the plotline and just commiting acts of mischief and mayhem. spreading more chaos will just cause the system to get confused and swing over to the other side.
>see: america

And tell me, are these jews with us in this room right now?

Attached: where.png (623x478, 290.37K)

I'm a Catholic but Islam is based too. Granted I hate the ISIS because they are CIA niggers but the Talibans are actually based.

Im an amalekite

Good.

both are controlled by ((people)) that attempted to control the world
the truth of the world is you are god reincarnating simultaneously as all life
Id argue Islam is almost completely controlled by masons - it was a more 'refined' system
whereas a lot of 'catholics' escaped church tyranny even if they still worship the 'deception of christ'

>Gnostic shit
Another degeneracy. It's time to stop smoking whatever you're smoking. It's a heresy.

Nepotism and extreme deceit
It's easy if you have zero morality.

remove the mysticism from the bible
you will see deception
the 'empathy' Jesus taught - he was trained to,
it wasn't his teachings - it didn't come from 'within him' - he was incapable of empathy - hence his deception
the world isn't even scary without that shit religion
heaven and hell is unnecessary if 'you' are god and reincarnation means 'nobody truly dies'

>Deceit and Zero morality
How is this even possible? Even niggers has some semblance of morality.

you are the jews

>Amerimutt
>Accusing anyone of jewishness
You're literally their greatest golem

Truth is in the digital affirmation

Attached: B9B3BE5A-82EE-4D40-A020-42986931261B.jpg (457x600, 37.87K)

well spotted user. Ignore these snakes.