Explain it

Attached: 20220625_200656.jpg (713x609, 194.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/science-first/the-double-slit-experiment-demystified-disproving-the-quantum-consciousness-connection-ee8384a50e2f
youtube.com/watch?v=IGQmdoK_ZfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

white women love bbc

I
FUCKING
CANT
Explain how the artist did this so dead on

Pleeeease!

Poor memory

is this a gpt-3 thread? explain

>(OP)
>
>
>
>
>is this a gpt-3 thread? explain
big VOMMITZ is my explenentshiiun brotheres... big vommitz in big city,
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
ZeroDivisionError: division by zero

>>CERN
>It's just a particle smasher, it doesn't have wide ranging effects
Measurement has consequences. Ever heard of the double slit experiment? What happens when you observe? The wave form collapses into two lines. There is no limit to that fundamental process. What are they doing at CERN? They are measuring fundamental particles which would otherwise be difficult to know.

So let's say you're brain is thick as potato salad and you need it spelled out for you, what's the implication? The implication is that other universes like ours exist where the values for those fundamental particles had different values. That is to say, until those particles are measured by us, we coexisted with those other realities which had subtle differences to our own. Now our universe is separated, hence the Mandela effect and all that.

>these are the people calling trannies the delusional ones.

loom = wool upside down, which is what underpants were originally made of. Designed by Dr. Kellogg as a hair shirt for the loins, it was intended to be used in conjunction with corn flakes to eliminate masturbatory tendencies.

i will be following up this post i made with the picture i took 2 hours after in the same spot.

if the internet didn’t exist, would you still be questioning these effects? i think the gubberment fucks with us hardcore honestly and most people don’t notice nor care

>Did anyone else get a left ear infection (or right, pls specify) in late January 2022?

Attached: 6ABAC434-3B49-4D1D-97E8-D79291FEA16F.jpg (579x1276, 265.15K)

10/10

Since when is The Solar System not in the Sagittarius Arm? Wtf? Ok, that & Fruit of the Loom does it for me. Fucking mental.

>white women rove bbc

Attached: yerrow.png (603x714, 257.5K)

NO

We didn't evolve to store trivial information like this into our long-term memory. If you believe this was the original then you're basically an NPC who's going along with the group psychosis because that's your natural survival mechanism.

we don't live in a solar system you gigantic faggot!

The cornucopia definitely existed.

They are attempting to gaslight us

Attached: 99F732C7-C114-4BD7-9FF5-4A84843CB5F6.jpg (828x827, 174.43K)

>We didn't evolve to store trivial information like
Measurement has consequences.

I used to think the cornucopia was called a loom because of this logo, which did exist.

I remember learning what a cornucopia was when I saw the logo as a kid. Shit is genuinely the only thing next to some Ouija shit that I have no explanation for.

God damn fucking CERN. Jews and their experiments

>2 hours after the picture in previous post was taken.

I don’t know what happened in january except my partner and myself had a single pea sized hard bump on our left ear lobes, and I have had others share the same after I pointed it out. I think it was a worldwide thing, I don’t know. At least in america we got sprayed

Attached: EA4D1A6E-424C-4EA6-A758-F285D9D283A3.jpg (828x804, 89.18K)

>Ever heard of the double slit experiment? What happens when you observe? The wave form collapses into two lines
That is not true. That is not what the experiment did or proved. You are believing pseud bullshit pushed by sensationalist media.
medium.com/science-first/the-double-slit-experiment-demystified-disproving-the-quantum-consciousness-connection-ee8384a50e2f

>Fruit of the Loom was a popular brand because they sold cheap t-shirts.
>market sellers would buy them in bulk to print counterfeit tshirts and band merchandise.
>they get made in Asia is plain tshirts.
>the Chinese think they are popular so start selling knock offs with the cornucopia included.
>the fakes end up in markets and cheap clothing stores.
>if you remember the cornucopia it's because you wore knock off cheap tshirts and pants.

The Soviet flag also never had a star on it, and kikes will never gaslight me.

Attached: soviet.jpg (800x577, 95.04K)

They haven't gotten every Mobil yet. Here's one in Massachusetts.

Attached: Mobil.jpg (819x1149, 262.92K)

DID YOU KNOW: Tim Curry is alive in this timeline? Weird, I know.

Attached: 654BD14D-8D40-46BE-8675-4E3A267BEEB3.jpg (828x1169, 528.67K)

CIA niggers pranking the niggercattle to test how dumb they really are.

This shit is unexplainable, I clearly remember as a child I had a conversation with my mom about fruit of the loom. I showed my mom the logo on the underwear and said is that the loom while pointing to the cornucopia, my mom replied “no that’s called a cornucopia” Then I replied why is it called “fruit of the loom then, what’s a loom?”

>the Chinese think they are a popular brand, and not just cheap t-shirts for others to print on. So they start selling knock offs with the cornucopia included.

The product or "fruit" of the Loom machine.

I asked my mom when I was a kid what that weird thing above the fruit was and she said it was a cornocopia. I asked her about it when I realized it was gone and when I learned about the "fact" it "never existed" and she said she didn't know what i was talking about. NPC for sure.

cloud seeding has been a thing forever. I remember seeing a discovery channel show like 20 years ago where they would light flares off inside storm cells to lessen the severity of the storm with like sulphites or some shit. That's just what they told us about, I'm sure they have much more sophisticated weather manipulation tech.

In my timeline, I had an argument with my French girlfriend about Chic-Fil-A, but in this new timeline, I guess that argument never happened???

Attached: chick-fil-a-logo.png (1920x1080, 518.34K)

There exist an infinite number of parallel realities. Sometimes, realities that are almost identical, but with miniscule differences, overlap, causing people to remember things differently

That's their form of reparations

Attached: 1655874704665.png (599x494, 312.28K)

Wrong. The trademark describes a cornucopia. Also pic related. They are simply lying.

Attached: R-3725628-1494844733-8116.jpg (600x600, 137.57K)

You just unlocked a memory I had no idea existed, I'm talking we just went back about 23 years into the past. IT DID HAVE THE CORNOCOPIA BECAUSE I ASKED MY MOTHER THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION. AND YES, THE UNDERWEAR THEY MADE WAS AWESOME because I had the buzz lightyear edition of fruit of the loom undies! I always wore them because I loved Toy Story man! Holy FUCKING shit!!!!!! IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING REAL AND WE ALL JUST GOT TOGETHER AND PROVED IT.

Jesus christ op PLEASE stop. You are literally probably tearing apart multiple universes right now

Holy fuck lmao

Attached: 1646540505826.jpg (600x315, 21.14K)

geoengineeringwatch.org

Yes exactly- What the fuck else are they doing now to us? This pic is from June 17th, for some reason the sky was literally fucking halved??? With the jet stream experienced in florida this was the strangest fucking thing i have ever seen

Attached: E1495D74-0015-4CB3-A652-2D4C9398E980.jpg (828x687, 62.86K)

It always had the cornucopia. I remember wondering what that was as a kid and why I never saw fruit with those things at the store.

THANK YOU.

MKULTRA.

They tried to purge it from everywhere and make people doubt their memory. Nothing to do with CERN, but it makes people fearful and schizo.

2x + cornucopia = swordfish
Solve for x.

Should I dare to ask, why did the European Aristocracy practiced incest

If niggers could prove ancestry I would be in favor of paying reparations and ending all affirmative action. Just because your skin is the color of shit doesn't mean your ancestors where fucked by superior whites. Fuck kikes too.

The Arabian homosexual jokes we made don't work anymore. :(

Who gives a shit?

Attached: 4290316396.png (905x1200, 767.36K)

cornucopia nigger

I don't care what anyone says Brittany Spears had a headset on her head in the 'Oops I did it again' video

The girl in the james bond movie had braces

and it was fucking BernSTEIN bears

This happened to me too bro, minus the argument. My wife also remembers it being Chick-fil-A. Can confirm.

>Dude stop fucking my preferred timeline up
BIG KEK get fucked

Attached: 1652718935546.jpg (206x245, 16.14K)

no but got omicron from an open window (and probably dirty wifi)

I'm guessing you want the mandela effect explained.
Mandela effect is the memory equivalent of an optical illusion. Just like how most people will look at an image and see a certain set of characteristics, most people will look at an image and remember a certain set of characteristics, because most human brains operate in the same way. So of course that, when you have a picture that has certain traits that are easier to omit or to misremember, a lot of people will do so, and thus a lot of people will remember said picture without those traits. In your picture related, the horn is brown and in the background, while the fruits have lively colors and are in the foreground, and have text right underneath it. So of course that most people will ignore the brown smudge and look at the fruit, then at the text.
Just like optical illusions, all the mandela effect proves is that human operating systems have certain limitations. See the optical illusion in picture related.
Here's another example
youtube.com/watch?v=IGQmdoK_ZfY

Attached: optical illusion.jpg (1600x900, 389.62K)

From memory
Ezpz

Mandela Effect is a government-induced mass psychosis. The idea is to implant false memories and make you question your sanity, eventually breaking your mind and making you susceptible to 1984-style doublethink. It's no coincidence it reached critical mass right before COVID at which point huge swathes of the population threw critical thinking down the sink.

Yeah but it's not CERN. It's dickheads deleting things and fucking with the collective consciousness.

This is the only one I’m 100% sure actually changed. I specifically recall having to tell myself to remember how to spell the “Chick” part because it wasn’t spelled normally.

>Explain how the artist did this so dead on
This. This is the big one. Some Mandela things are just retards that can't spell, and personally Mandela never died until he did in my timeline, but the fruit of the loom.
Fucking mental.

Attached: IMG_20220625_010031_885.jpg (1170x1155, 84.76K)

No she didn't. Not in the video. She had it in concert nearly all the time.

Post trademark, not a jazz LP.

It's called a cornuCOPEia

How would they give everyone the same memory?

This is what I've been thinking. Sorta like how wannabe mentalists will say to throw in the word gorilla randomly just to make the listener doubt themselves and their own senses.

The memory is correct. The lie is the problem.

You are wrong it is a fact supported by material evidence that the logo featured a cornucopia. The claim that it never did is a deliberate hoax.

The 'fruit of the loom' is fiber. Made into spools to make clothing.
Having a cornucopia as a logo is both colorful and eye catching. This is due to a skill called 'marketing' or 'advertising'.

Take your mandela nonsense to /x/.

Attached: Philadelphia Daily News 31 Oct 1995.jpg (546x656, 65.19K)

Agreed with all of these.

Yeah what it is. It's actually darker than some quantum physics shit though.

>>Did anyone else get a left ear infection (or right, pls specify) in late January 2022?
Yes, Left. Why do you ask?

We are spot on. The memory is correct. We are from the original timeline. We are just being lied.

That’s the scary part. This is a liminal meme.

Attached: 54BA565F-0837-4617-841C-9CE1713F6A72.jpg (256x256, 14.38K)

Same here. Also had kid arguments whether the bears were pronounced -steen or -stein.

>The trademark describes a cornucopia.

link?

The real fucked up thing is why are these cunts doing this and what's their endgame. Psyops against everyone is fucking disgusting.

>You are wrong it is a fact supported by material evidence that the logo featured a cornucopia.

Attached: tumblr_lvpj9jKspN1qh59n0o6_250.gif (245x184, 489.56K)

>They tried to purge it from everywhere and make people doubt their memory. Nothing to do with CERN, but it makes people fearful and schizo.
What's bizarre is that no one seems to be able to get an original 80s fruit of the loom tshirt with the original logo. How did they get rid of all of them?

steinfags get the fuck out
it has always been /stain/

Oh, yeah. I live in Florida...is that relevant?

Post pictures of said material evidence then