Repent and be saved

The time is drawing near dear anons. You can feel it in your hearts. The world has become full of sin and we are coming towards the end.

You must repent now and turn away from sin. You must accept the Lord into your heart and follow His instruction.

Hatred towards your brother, degeneracy, over indulging, intoxication, pride, laziness, apathy, idolotry, selfishness, covetesnous, adultry.

Turn away and turn back now before its too late. If you are living in sin denounce your old ways and start believing in the Lord and His prosperity and bounty. Start giving back to your communities and giving to others in need.

Believe in the Lord and He will believe in you. Choose rightousness and pray for forgiveness of your sins and He will forgive you.

Be kind to your fellow man and raise each other up. The time is near and it is time to make a choice. Choose now brothers and choose to be saved.

God bless.

Attached: Image_Resize_Detail_Image.jpg (479x700, 74.94K)

STFU and take your slave morality elsewhere.

ALL HAIL KING ADRONICUS COMENTUS.

Attached: 5A622E7B-58A3-4815-8670-196D6FD6CF05.jpg (1062x1728, 1.29M)

Where did I mention slavery? I am offerring you the way to freedom

Wrong religion, You're looking for consumerism

Muh slave morality meme. Nietzsche was basically an incel who couldnt think himself out of his own predicament. All those master morality larpers cant hold a candle to acomplishments of true christians

the hour is getting late

Attached: Jesus Walking on Water.jpg (1360x886, 270.49K)

user, if I repent will I truly be saved? I have thought about this for quite some time and I think I might finally go through with it. I've had my doubts for so long, but I think you might be right. I've loved jesus and I strayed from it long ago, but I'm reconsidering. First, send me a picture of your tits then let me fuck you in the ass and I'll make a decision.

You are abusing language for your own purpose.

Amen OP. May you be Blessed all the days of your life and I pray God continues to shine His light of truth and grace upon every step you take in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Keep spreading the Good News to all who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Attached: Jesus Over Death And Satan.jpg (720x895, 349.9K)

The Aryan empire will rise again.

Christ is king.
He is risen.
The King reigns.
Rex Regnavit

Your lust and sensuality will onlybcause you much sufferring. I'm sure youbare comfy and lazy now and get off quite easily and satisfies by worldly pleasure but there will come a time where you will be left in the dark and have nothing.

Turn to Christ and truly repent in your heart and deeds. Only through him can you truly be saved. He loves you as a father loves his prodigal son. When you return to him, he will not be angry. He will be rejoiced that his son has returned.

It will not be easy to return to him. The consequences of your actions remain on this Earth, and you will have to deal with them still. However, you will have everlasting life and eternal peace at the end of this life.

The King reigns.

Bro, repent of that filth. You can't even write a sentence w/out that disgusting scum marking you for all to see, showing who really owns you. Thats no way to live a life

Repent whole there is yet time, frens. The Savior's delay will not go on forever. He has extended salvation to you. Do not slap away His hand but receive the free gift of forgiveness

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left. “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.
Matthew 24:36-42

Take the Catholic pill

Attached: Santisimo.jpg (196x257, 7.1K)

I'm going to mass tomorrow morning with my parents because I feel like I owe something back for getting me through some hard times recently.

Take a hike, idolater.

>Two more weeks for the last two thousand years
This is the reason I'm not Christian. Generally like Christians, but the two weeks shit is for idiots.

bump

Based

Kek, Protestants are retarded. Study some theology, dumbass.

True. When I was deciding whether I should become Christian or not it was really clear that Protestants have an inferior take on theology. They wreck Catholics on the origins of Christianity, though. I asked some Catholics about Psalm 82 and similar parts of the Bible and the cope was immense.