Why the fuck americans pretend that condoms don't exist?

Why the fuck americans pretend that condoms don't exist?
Holly fucking shit, you guys are completed retarded. Both sides, specially the liberals.

It's so fucking annoying, fucking retards pretending that abortion is the only way to prevent undesirable pregnancy. JUST WEAR A CONDOM.

Attached: 323089_1100-1100x628.jpg (1100x628, 59.17K)

Shit happens man, I hate to say it but people make mistakes. Nobody uses abortion as their primary form of contraception.

Try abstinence it works

wow you are so smart

Attached: 1647764773642.jpg.png (584x659, 314.69K)

imagine youre a mutt with a mutilated dick thats scabbed over with tree bark then imagine you put a bag over than then imagine you stick it in stacy afters shes been hollowed out by tyrone and jamal. good luck.

No you subcontinent subhuman, nothing will come between my cock and my God-given right to impregnate.

They still have a rate of failure. If you're getting dicked down by hundreds of guys a month eventually somethings gonna get through. But still, it's the man's fault. It's always the man's fault. Woman never need to take responsibility for their actions.

inb4 cut dick cope thread

>taking a shower whilst wearing wellington jacket

Attached: sex--POL_POPS_CHERRY.webm (576x432, 2.83M)

Apparently they do. Everywhere I go there is whores complaining that now they will have sex with someone, and get pregnant and have to quit uni or what ever, to take care of a baby. Holly shit. I started to think Americans did not had sex ed in high school.

like 93% of abortions are elective which basically means being used as contraception

>Everywhere I go there is whores complaining that now they will have sex with someone, and get pregnant and have to quit uni or what ever, to take care of a baby
did Brazil ban abortion?

Not just condoms. There’s about 20 different forms of contraception. I’m curious to know the actual stats on abortions; like, what percentage of abortions are actual rape cases, and what proportion is “lel dun wan bby xd”. I assume the vast bulk is that latter, but it’d be interesting to know the actual numbers.

>Try living a boring life it works

>3961071 Anonymous (ID: d+tpU9bZ)
>06/25/22(Sat)22:58:06 No.383961163 Anonymous (ID: d+tpU9bZ) 06/26/22(Sun)05:58:06 No.383961163
>Try abstinence it works Anonymous (ID: TBSC5XvX)
>06/25/22(Sat)23:00:35 No.383961391 Anonymous (ID: TBSC5XvX) 06/26/22(Sun)06:00:35 No.383961391
>like 93% of abortions are elective which basically means being used as contraception Anonymous (ID: jr/sRtMO)
>06/25/22(Sat)23:00:32 No.383961384 Anonymous (ID: jr/sRtMO) 06/26/22(Sun)06:00:32 No.383961384
>Apparently they do. Everywhere I go there is whores complaining that now they will have sex with
vomitz
big poo poo vomitz *plop*
i am big poopooo bomitz
vomitz
vommitz
I R VOMMITZ

I don't care about condoms man im not a goy
>here goy put an OILED PLASTIC GARBAGE BAG ON YOUR DING'UM
YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE
AKSJDFASJDLFKJALKSJKDFKJASKDF
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEEEE PSYHCOLGOICALLY THINK THAT MY PEEANUS IS A GARBAGE? YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE PLASTIC BAG ON IT? TO CUM INTO A TRASH BAG? AND SHOVE MAH DING''UM IN MY WIFEYS VVAGINER? EVEN THO SHE A STUPID BITCH WHO CHEATED ON ME 30 TIMES AND GAVE ME GONORRHEA I STILL LOVE'R BECAUSE LOVE IS RREAL AND I SAW ON TV

I don't actually think you ever had sex, but ok.
The rate of failure is really low (most of the time people get pregnant with pre cum, before putting a condom). And YOU CAN EASILY SEE when the condom burst. Just take the "next day pill" and don't be retard.

HOW DID YOU FIND MY SEXTAPE? MODS

If you have sex regularly, $3 a pop for a condom is pretty expensive. Just have as many kids as you want and then get a vasectomy.

where i go "online". Sorry.
But yeah, abortion is illegal in Brazil, unless is for medical reasons WITH A MEDICAL REVIEW.

>gipsy refuses to use contraceptives
What a surprise.

did he fuck her?

I am Vommitz... I am awake.

>If you have sex regularly, $3 a pop for a condom is pretty expensive. Just have as many kids as you want and then get a vasectomy.
Americans can't afford condoms? LMAOOOOOOOO
YOU DUMB NIGGER THEY ARE FREE AND EVEN AT $3 THEY ARE CHEAP
let's say you have sex 3 times a day, that's almost $10 a day
$10 * 30 = 300 dollars
that's a lot for you, stupid vommitz nigger?? suck my vommit bro I piss on your goy nigger retard peepeee poo poo man

also, can't you get condoms for free?

and I lived in the US for a few years and I rememeber I could order from amazon those big condom boxes from Durex and some chink company that makes tiny condoms
try doing that
buy 100 condoms in bulk

you're nothing but VOMMITZ TO ME
PHAH!

You can't get free condoms in your country?

Jesus, you can get free condoms in any public clinic. Just walk in, get condoms, and walk away. no question asked, nothing.
Pic related are the free brazilians.

Attached: camisinha_foto_flavia_pacheco_180219.jpg (1232x764, 918.43K)

Niggers don't use condoms.