PUTIN THREATENS NUCLEAR RESPONSE

Vladimir Putin has warned the West he will use nuclear weapons if he feels threatened.

During his speech at the St Petersburg Economic Forum, the Russian leader said that while he is not threatening the world with nukes, he is ready to use them to protect his country.

The Russian President who looked sweaty and bloated during his lengthy speech said: "One irresponsible politician would blurt something out, then another - at a very high level, by the way, at the level of, say, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the top officials there are holding forth on this subject.

"And we’re supposed to say nothing? We answer accordingly. As soon as we answer, [everyone] latches onto that: ‘Look, Russia’s issuing threats!’

"We are not threatening! But everyone needs to know that we have it and we will use it if necessary to protect our sovereignty."

thesun.co.uk/news/18928118/russian-warship-violated-nato-waters-twice-putin-warns-west/

Attached: skynews-vladimir-putiin-russia_5767282.jpg (2048x1152, 163.32K)

He's been saying that since day 1. Who cares

he is bluffing, he won't ever use nukes.

Imagine believing in nukes.

Why are Russians like this? You never see Western countries threatening to nuke people

He can't even defeat fucking Ukraine, he knows the moment he tries to start shit with NATO Moscow becomes glowing glass.

Talk talk talk. Whatever. Launch or stfu.

>Petersburg International Economic Forum was held on June 2–5, 2021
Try to keep up memeflagfag.

Vlad is dying, he should just do it so he can at least see his work before he dies.

Attached: 1646011422751.gif (496x250, 898.82K)

I'm going to take over a fifth of your house. No, I won't have defeated you, but you'll never get that bathroom back.

Faith without works is
Talk without works is
Faith without works is
Dead, dead, dead, dead

We are waiting on latest Kremlin visit news. Not todays fish and chip wrapper.

this.

and that is why biden should have straightened him out before he began the invasion. should have just told him: we are sending troops and planes to ukraine immediately. we will withdraw them when you withdraw from the border.

He's a small man watching his legacy die. He's capable of anything

Might be so change of leader agrees to peace with new borders. He knew before anyone else.

I was reading all this and it sounded like straight up propaganda, but then I looked at the pic.

He does not look well.

That would require Biden to do more than the bare minimum on something for once. And for him not to be asleep in the oval office.

Do it. Idgaf anymore.

>Why are Russians like this? You never see Western countries threatening to nuke people
Are you KIDDING? USA doctrine from the very start was to use nuclear weapons.
The plan was to turn europe into a radioactive battlefield so the Russians couldn't take it.
The USA even had options for first strikes with nuclear weapons.

Now, don't pay dumb and pretend they weren't going for Kiev at first.

As long as he nukes Washington DC, New York, and Los Angeles, then we are good. I'm sure there are more but I don't feel like typing a bunch of fucking dumb shit. Basically destroy all the large cities and leave the rest of us out of it and we will gladly not give a fuck.

I would drop it

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 17.37K)

>can't even defeat fucking Ukraine
Seems he took another 'key' city yesterday, 2 more weeks and Ukraine in Moscow