Dear NAfags

Dear NAfags,
Uninformed bong here - please name the BEST & WORST state.

Attached: US-states-Abbreviation-map.jpg (672x440, 26.94K)

Why are you asking? That depends on the answers I give. Are you planning to move here?

presented without comment

Attached: 1524469001291.jpg (960x960, 78.8K)

why does your map only include 50/60 states?

FL is based. Eastern CA is more based. It is still the wild west here. Fuck SF/LA.

You have to be more specific.
Florida has some great beaches and neighborhoods, pretty brown though.
Texas is too hot.
PNW has some great nature but full of faggotry.
Ohio is my pick, if you stay out of the cities.

Best: California
Worst: California

Well the worst State is easily California.

Best State is much harder. It should be Oregon, but previous user is correct. Copious amounts of flagrant faggotry. It would have to be Idaho, or possibly the Dakotas.

California is worst
South Dakota or Nebraska is best

We got everything from beaches to mountains and a rich history in virginia -and we love our second amendment. However, we've been kek'd by teachers hiding rape cases committed by trannies in our public schools. Honestly thinking about buying a boat and living in the tropical climate of florida.

Whichever place is small but allows you to finance yourself. Most importantly whatever place has the least amount of non-whites. Maybe you are a doctor and your life is great living in small town America where nothing happens and you are in a time capsule of comfy. However, maybe you live in the same city with poverty working at mcdonalds, maybe you hate your life. It's really all relative, but the key is to live where there are no niggers or other non-white races.

Best: Florida
Worst: ALSO FLORIDA

MUH DICK

I don't think there's any that are wholly good or evil. West Virginia has a lot of beautiful mountains and streams, but it also literally looks like a 3rd world shithole in some communities. California may have LA and SF, but it also has beautiful redwood forests and amazing beaches. I don't think there's a single place that is perfect but if I HAD to vote

>Best: North Carolina or Virginia
>Worst: New Jersey

Attached: fuck everyone else.jpg (1907x1236, 254.44K)

Depends on what you're looking for. Overall best in terms of most freedom, isn't extreme weather, affordable, and has jobs probably Ohio or Indiana. Worst would be CA with NY a close second

Best: Florida
Worst: either Jew York or California

How can you live in Texas and still believe this? This state is fucking lost.

This.

i have a big ass house and a shitload of land. i'd have to drive an hour to find a nigger and even farther to find a faggot/democrat

Missouri is a weird place.
Our state declared that our officers will not enforce federal gun laws, which is pretty cool.
However, abortions are banned unless needed by medical emergency, excluding incest and rape. Pretty cringe desu.
I do not like relationships and other peoples' kids, so I don't mind women having abortions available.
Dealing with the aftermath of Roe v. Wade being overturned is very annoying. My friends said things like "moving to Canada" because their girlfriends are so distressed over not being able to have abortions despite already having a kid and my friend having a vasectomy.
I do not like these times.

Attached: spongebored.png (600x500, 41.34K)

Worst is Illinois by just about every metric imaginable
>taxes are insanely high on everything
>the taxes don’t even go to things they’re meant to pay for, the politicians literally just pocket all of it
>cold as fuck in the winter, hot and muggy in the summer, maybe one nice day in May and one in October
>you think the violence in Chicago can’t get any worse and somehow always manages to set new records
>”culture” is based on professional sports corporations and junk food
>literally nothing outside of Chicago, and if that appeals to you just move to Nebraska or Kansas
>anywhere that isn’t full of niggers is full of spics
>maybe the one good thing it had going for it, the giant airport where you could get a cheap direct flight to basically anywhere in the world, is now a moot point because every ticket is $600 minimum
The best is probably Wyoming or Florida

I'll further shit on some states for you.
>New Jersey
It smells. The majority of it is a concrete wasteland. The citizens are poorfags who can't afford to live in NYC. Sopranos depicts it extremely accurately.
>Connecticut
NYC richfags who want a little more quiet. The highest concentration of stuck up cunts in the USA.
>Florida
Hot and humid as balls. Disney is there. Trailer parks all over the place. Ridiculous amount of decrypt old people. Hurricanes.
>Louisianna/Mississipi/Alabama
I'm convinced the heat and humidity fries peoples brains down there. They can barely speak english and are always coated in a film of sweat. It's probably the ugliest area of the USA too. Oh wee mayne.
>WV, Kentucky, VA, Pennsylvania
There are spots in rural appalachia that literally look like a fallout game. Half of the population is on welfare. They don't even take care of the beautiful nature they were gifted; huge littering problem.
>Everything in the middle
They're called flyover states for a reason. Absolutely no one wants to go there just because its so boring. There's nothing horrible about them, but they're like white paint.

>

Lets make a check list

>Industrial job opportunity
>Republican stronghold
>Great outdoors
>Affordable housing
>Conservative values
>Majority white demographic
>Low crime
>Economically prosperous
>Wide nature.

My top 5 picks would thus be:
1. Montana
2. North Dakota
3. South Dakota
4. Maine
5. Alaska

Thoughts?

Attached: 1579232852018.jpg (1024x640, 164.54K)

Anyone who thinks CA is worst is almost confirmed for someone who hasn't been here and think the entire state is LA because they watch Tucker shit on California every night. Like 80% of the state is still a white paradise.
It is having problems, but even on the worst day, it is still in the top 20 best states.
All of the midwest, all of the south, most of the mountain states are unlivable strip mall shitholes.