Women do NOT need to control their intake of semen. Men need to control THEIR penises. Simple as

Women do NOT need to control their intake of semen. Men need to control THEIR penises. Simple as.

Attached: semen intake.png (583x312, 33.03K)

Women have no agency and don't deserve rights.

Based Karianne patrolling the disgusting cretin whores, control your meatflaps you sick demon cunts.

the absolute state of leftoid biology, it all makes sense

I haven't stuck my dick in a whore (woman) in 6 years.
I'm light-years ahead of the curve and I'm proud of that fact.

>able to control their intake of semen

Not when I get ahold of them.

it's our responsibility to provide women with as many risk free cream pies as they want

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-192446~2.png (1080x627, 157.74K)

Kek toasties btfo

Honestly, I think we as men should just exclusively fuck trans women instead. Cis women run the risk of getting pregnant and I don't want to thrust that upon them. I get matches on Tinder and Bumble frequently, but from now on I will deny all the ones that aren't trans because their biology causes issues. It'd be great if all my fellow men joined me on this.

tbf ejaculation control is very important

The finger pointing is cringe. Men and women are both disgusting whores and I get it’s nature to call whatever you’re not worse than you but at the end of the day it’s a cope so you don’t have to self reflect or change. Modern men could lead by example if they think women need to be led but they aren’t capable of it because they are weak also.

Shes right. Women just have to say no.

Are they saying that women don't have the power to say no to sex?

are leftists unironically justifying rape at this point?

Uhh sweetie, men can get pregnant too, bigot

Women have option to become infertile.
Have as much sex as you want.

Just end the species, get rid of humans.

I remember I was trying this no nut sex method with my ex for a bit. I got to the point i was basically a giant human dildo for her and was lasting hours. Needless to say she was getting pretty feral so i stopped soon after but boy was it hot

THIS IS TRUE. WOMEN CANNOT MAKE DECISIONS. IT IS UP TO MEN.

Why are left wing women such whores?

I havent ejaculated in three years and I have two dicks. CHECKMATE, CHUDS.

Holy shit they must be fucking fuming at that comment

Attached: 1627786366880.png (676x593, 32.85K)

Ejaculating is like my favorite thing to do

So many white(mutt) knights

Prove it

How is she wrong?

/Thread
My bussy

The window for getting pregnant is pretty narrow. A woman has a 42% chance of getting pregnant the day before she ovulates, a 33% chance two days before, a 27% chance three days before and an 18% chance four days before. The risk of getting pregnant then falls back to about the same as the accepted conception chance on the pill - 9% or less. A week before ovulation and you’re looking at a 3% chance.

The reason why women bitch and moan about abortions is because a) when they are ovulating they are hardwired to fuck b) they lose control of what little logic they have during this time and could find themselves in a situation where they are drunk and unprotected sex seems like a great idea c) the taboo around the possibility of getting pregnant is a massive turn on for most women and will draw out the best orgasm they’ve ever had. It’s why you see white girls who fuck blacks always ending up with a niglet - blacks understand the base nature of women and can play them like a fiddle.

Watch all the abortion rallies fizzle and die out because of this. Women will move back to a more balanced view of the provider aspects of a partner - security, stability, will he be a good father for my children? - and away from the current viewpoint which is skewed towards how good looking/desirable the man is.

these retards have zero idea that vasectormies aren't actually simply reversible.

95% reverse success within first 4 years.
60% reverse success after 10 years, though.

imagine if abortions had a 5% chance of permanent sterility.