ABOLISH STATES

The time has come to abolish statehood.
This country already tore itself apart once. State borders only exist to become cultural and legal walls behind which partisans fire slings and arrows at their own brothers and sisters. We will never be united because Texas has less in common with California than New Zealand has with Canada.
The state governments should all be abolished and the governors should be called upon to abdicate peacefully so that we can transform the broken, festering United States of America into ONE COUNTRY: United America.
Thoughts?

Attached: file.png (364x138, 86.44K)

>one people
>one nation
>one emperor
Based.

but diversity is our strength and shit

Here's the fundamental problem with your whole theory: Combining the U.S. together into one landmass will cause a tyranny of the majority and NYC, Chicago and LA(Of course other major cities) would control the U.S. This would in turn cause a Civil War and the country will Balkanize anyways.

I agree
death to federations

Everyone already complains about that. If we are already dealing with the drawbacks of a unified country, we may as well start reaping the benefits too.

States rights are the only things keeping the 2a alive.

Nigger we'd be better off with 50 countries

You force us all into one mega state, people will kill each other and itll break apart quickly

Psh... Fuck you, you dumb fuck. You're probably from Faget ass California.

That's exactly the opposite of what should happen. Dissolve the Federal government instead and let States rule themselves and make treaties with other States. That way you don't have a whole bunch of corrupt politicians halfway across the country ruling over you who you will never meet and who don't even give a shit about you or anything other than furthering their own power at your expense.

>Texas and California have nothing in common
>Lets force Texas to become California
Is this just a retarded slide thread?

you's be better off without California and NY

This is the proper solution
A grand alliance of states is a more favorable solution than an all powerful federal goverment with no states

Only if I get to make all the laws.

>Thank God we dissolved the USA. I'm glad I live in Chinese Colonial Administration 32 instead of having to share a country with those liberal faggots in Chinese Colonial Administration 11.
Divided.
We.
Fall.

The Chinese already have a frightening ammount of influence over our goverment, cultural institutions, technology and goverment.

Youre already living in a Chinese Colonial Administration

This idea is dumb as fuck. The big cities would start making all the decisions. And judging by their past, they’d be selfish, ignorant decisions that led us toward doom.

This. This is how it was pre-Civil War, pre-Lincoln dictatorship. What our Founders intended and what Americans wanted. A league of friendship and union of states based on Natural Rights. If we don’t return to that original state, our country will either devolve into another civil war or collapse completely.

Thoughts?
Smile when you say that, Pilgrim.
>inb4source

Attached: 20220608_054236.jpg (1080x741, 334.93K)

Those states are the only thing stopping the US from becoming NZ, UK, Canada and Australia; you would be fucking mad to dissolve them!

congrats, Op. You've come up with an idea I had when I was 8. to simply answer, a territory has a maximum size beyond which it becomes impossible to properly manage and govern. having unilateral decision would just facture your country in a few years

Death to Bolsheviks.
See you in Dramacape.
>inb4source

Attached: 20220227_082403.jpg (465x671, 184.83K)