How important are the Great Lakes?

Over 20% of the world's fresh water supply is threatened by nuclear waste thanks to environmentalists decommissioning the power plants.

These lakes are on our northern border with Canada. How much of the water does Canada own? How much do we own?

Attached: 400px-Great_Lakes_from_space.jpg (400x243, 40.59K)

NMP

If they dry up it'll turn large swathes of North America into a dust bowl. That's what happened to the middle east which has been drying up for thousands of years. Iraq and Iran used to look more like the Savannah. Even Alexanders contemporaries wrote about the rivers they travelled to get around which no longer exist today. Environment determines everything. Conservatives should be environmentalists but they're low IQ

We own all of it. Fuck is Canada going to do about it?

Pee in it

The great lakes are not in any danger of drying up. You guys don't realize how large these lakes are, the problem is if we were to pipe fresh water to the southwestern United States from Lake Michigan than there would be a dispute over who owns how much water in these lakes. The water pipeline would also supply water to farms in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Oklahoma, etc. before arriving in Nevada and California.

What rights does Canada claim over these lakes?

sounds like a terrible idea, just build desalination plants on the west coast

>just build desalination plants on the west coast

More expensive and less efficient than a water pipeline.

Hold a fag parade

Attached: 4221.jpg (700x420, 61.18K)

Anyone hoping for a pipeline might as well kill themselves now. It's never happening.

Attached: 1588865207487.png (600x550, 44.93K)

I think it's about 1000 liters.

Canada owns nothing. Emperor Trudeau has seen to that.

This man is correct

One of them is almost an exact replica of Sweden

Best part of USA

All the water is ours Canada can go fuck itself.
/Thread

My dad is John G. Lake and he is the CEO of the great lake mega conglomerate

he owns them all + he would beat your dad in a fight

the fact that Lake Ontario is in Ontario I think that one is ours
the rest I don't give a fuck we are all gunna die any ways

How did Michigan, the best geography, end up being the worst great lakes state? Such a waste.

I see my house. Can't wait to form the Asturian Kingdom of the Great Lakes

The water is technically all of ours since the lakes water level is congruent with each other. We share the water, we all own the water. Somewhat of a lake water communism

The upper peninsula is rightful Wisconsonian clay Michigan nigger

You won't get a drop faggot, fuck off.

Attached: arel sea.jpg (1200x1020, 199.92K)

N... no idea user

It’d be more efficient to throw Californians into a wood chipper.

You're faggot kids are going to keep paying out-of-state tuition rates at MTU and you're going to do nothing about it.

I mean, just look at the Aral sea, it's 20000km2 smaller than Lake superior, but it's all dried up now. Y'all need to watch what your government does, lest Michigan becomes a cold desert