Abortion is a bigger rugpull for women than they realize

>Before Roe v Wade, men are naive
>More likely to be white knights
>Think feminism = equal rights or w/e early BS
>50 years of feminism unleashing deranged double standards
>Everything is now a nonsensical fairness fetish
>Everything is a cultural revolution shit test
>Women became completely objectified literal whores and corporate puppets
>Every man born in the last 50 years spent life negatively impacted by psychotic infantile women
>Even Chads are disgusted by them
>Society virtually collapsed in a generation
Women have proven their true nature is pure dumb chaos. Men won't forget for another 1000 years. The ancients were right: women are NOTHING BUT pettiness, incompetence, weakness, hatred, folly, self-destruction. They have to be restrained or else they destroy everything, including themselves.

Attached: file.png (640x334, 469.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKBtMLOC2oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/GKBtMLOC2oU

Attached: maxresdefault (30).jpg (1080x720, 41.88K)

You’re reading way to much into it. I had an abortion at 18 and I agree with the SC ruling because it’s obviously a states rights issue much like marijuana. Your right to smoke weed isnt protected by the constitution but can you do it in California or Oregon? Yeah, so same thing here. Anyone making a big deal of it on either side is a certified smooth brain.

Baby killer

Fair enough. I don’t think it’s a good thing but I was desperate and it ultimately led to a better life with children born from a man I actually love so I am at peace with my decision. No copes it just is what it is.

Yeah but you're at peace with murder. Do you know how many people I could kill who's death would improve my life down the road lol? People should not allowed to kill for personal benefit obviously.

That's fucked up. You chose yourself over your child. Don't lie to yourself. It'd be hard for me to look my children in the eye if I were you, just thinking about who and what my aborted child could've and should've been if I had shown them enough love and grace to let them be born. You are an evil whore.

You have never had an abortion because you are not a woman.

>Yeah but you're at peace with murder.
Sure
>You chose yourself over your child. Don't lie to yourself.
I absolutely did choose myself over a 6 week old pregnancy. Not to sound callous but feeling as strongly over a 6 week alone pregnancy as you do your actual born children is a tad mentally ill. Our ancestors typically never got attached until after a bit after birth. You are no different than the average leftard utterly ruled by your emotions.

Femanon Here,

Men are literally the vilest of all creatures.

Most rapes are committed by Ken,
Most murders are committed committed men,
Most suicides are committed by men,
Most drug dealers are men,
Most domestic abusers are men,
EVERY wars are started by men,

Men have demonstrated to be incompetent to rule this world. They have shown this for thousands of years. It's our turn now. World Peace can only be achieved once women rule this world.

>Sure
So people like you should be retroactively put in jail no matter how much murder benefited you

What's fucked up is trying to gaslight someone into thinking autonomy over their own body is morally wrong, user. Consider suicide, there's actual evil whores among us

Gotta appreciate the irony coming from that fucking flag.

Good.

did Ken rape you?

Comparing natures supplement for hunger, humor and rest to human sacrifice .
It’s fucking plant , it grows , it lives it bears flowers .

Tits or gtfo dumb bitch. And timestamp

> i an a shameless murderer and

Based Ken
Just muh opinions

>Looks at the flag
The fucking gall of this goddamn kike. Fuck!

>Most rapes are committed by Ken
He can’t keep getting away with it

>World Peace
God doesn't want world peace

The problem with this argument is that who is going to protect you against violence if not for violent men? Violence is necessary.

BASED

Attached: Jewish-feminists-dailystormer-dot-com.jpg (1600x2812, 529.77K)

Weed is federally illegal

watcha gonna do about it, chud?

Yeah it's mentally ill to not kill your kids

>Russian flag
You and the ukies are both globohomo

I only draw the comparison to point out how nothing meaningful changes by it becoming a states issue. Best case it deters Californian invaders moving into red states but aside from that it’ll be business as usual I’m sure.

>shit test
fagspeak

(((LEHMAN)))
(((ROOSEVELT)))

Attached: EverySingleTime.jpg (1024x815, 238.61K)

*World (((DESTRUCTION))) can only be achieved once women rule this world!

It’s mentally ill to get attached is what I said. In an evolutionary sense it’s unnatural.

>shit test is fagspeak
Creative wedge attempt, troon brigade.

Attached: 4chan shills discord trannies fags black new world order.png (2489x2167, 1.19M)

Yet if you live in Eugene you can secure a haul from your local dispensary consume it and you won’t be arrested for purchasing it or consuming it. Are you stupid or just pretending to be?

you’re right on the money.

women’s pursuit of “world peace” would lead to the world destruction

kek

>born from a man I actually love
What the hell does that matter?? So if you hate the dad you won’t love your kid?

The honest answer is that Women don’t love their children. They love that children can make a man loyal to them. They absorb all of the adoration for being a mother. They couldn’t give a shit about their kid.

>What the hell does that matter??

Fuck off ya incel

Before Roe women made Silphium extinct in Europe to kill them, threw them off cliffs, smothered them and stepped on their necks as soon as they popped out. It's not just a Western phenomenon and it will continue with minor inconveniences to women such as traveling to the nearest state that allows it.

The question it begs is why have men not ascended in thousands of years to be the heads of families and providers they should be? Behind every abortion is a woman who sees it as her biological imperative to deny weak men children.

>So if you hate the dad you won’t love your kid?
If you hate the father you want no ties to him through a child and you wouldn’t want a child to be subjected to a shit father or absent father.
The honest answer is that Women don’t love their children
Probably true or your mother specifically but no I love my children more than life itself. I appreciate the fact that they might not be here had I not gotten an abortion. Are their lives worth less to you?

>Leaf
Go back you fucking cracker. Puta

>kills kid
>no remorse
>think opinion matters
tits or gtfo

It's definitely natural to get attached in an evolutionary sense because humans don't typically give birth to litters, mothers may die during pregnancy and the child is not independent until years have passed. Getting attached to pregnancies is natural, the only reason women today aren't getting attached is because they are poisoned by a constant stream of fucking pills, hormones from the pill, SSRIs and benzos. Most people are essentially drug addicted and suffer from hormonal imbalance, no shit their instinct is fucked.