How did this guy single handed create shia?

I want to know if he was the successor and why is it a political debate on muslims that shiaism is the true islam? Will shia grow in the near future according to Christiains?

Attached: talib_abu_ibn.jpg (201x250, 4.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycxVu0oy534&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3odFH1mDs9I&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jK2yGMHuxEc&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't. A gay jewish Persian.

he didnt. a jewish rabbi from yemen called abdullah ibn saba created the heretic shia sect to try and subvert islam

Attached: shia-jews13.png (1015x1511, 175.12K)

ye Islam is a very Jewish ideology

Daily reminder that despite having 11 wives and fucking them like a coked out Royal, Muhammad was punished by "Allah" for his sins and never sired any children.

shiasm was created by a yemeni jew called abdulah ibn saba and pauline christianity was created by rabbi Paul. both paul and rabbi abdullah ibn saba were jewish subverters

Attached: shia-christian pagans6.png (1276x716, 1.52M)

I believe both Jesus and Mohammed were deliberate deceivers
the right hand is Catholicism
the left hand is Islam
and the Father is Judaism
so both 'cults' were created to 'serve' and 'validate' Jews

if they 'infiltrated' that was always the way it was supposed to happen
masons control Islam
it's a top down system of control based on a 'belief'
I'm probably going to read quran to 'see' the deception but Jesus' life is just 'full of lies' and very obvious deception

Muhammad literally directly declared Ali to be his successor in Ghadir Khumm. This is both in Sunni and Shia sources but the Sunnis pilpul it away with “ackshually umm he really meant not to...” Ali was basically second in command to Muhammad his whole life.

>statements from ahl-al sunnah
Get real sources retard.

>wives and fucking them like a coked out Royal, Muhammad was punished by "Allah" for his sins and never sired any children.

what?!?? i know peter is to christ just how abu talib is to muhammad. But you didn't answer my question. So is the sect growing or not?

No orginally god sent prophets to bani Israel (the Israelites) and they followed their prophets but over time they began to rebel against their prophets and even killed some of them and corruted their scripture. When Jesus came to fix judaism from the corruption of the evil jews they tried to kill him like the prophets before him and then you had rabbi Paul who attacked the early christians from within by lapring as a christian and corrupting the true religion jesus taught. The jews did th same tthing with islam during the 3 caliphate of Uthman the Jew abdullah bin saba larped as a muslim and created the heretic shia sect that worships Ali which still exists to this day. the only difference is that paul entirly corrupted christianity whereas ibn saba failed since most muslims are still orthodox sunni (about 80%)

Attached: bible corrupted.png (614x286, 103.96K)

>i know peter is to christ just how abu talib is to muhammad
No. Not even the same thing

I don't believe in Moses
I think he was a psychopathic fraud

maybe try researching the prophets from the islamic point of view. jews have distorted the teachings of the prophets and make it seem like they are the chosen people even though that is not the case. God sent prophets to the jews and the jews failed to obey them and even killed some of their own prophets

Attached: Jews quran_3_75.png (1142x400, 67.51K)

Ali is cool. Husain is cool too. Shiites are alright in my book.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycxVu0oy534&

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3odFH1mDs9I&

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jK2yGMHuxEc&

Attached: F6686218-6CD3-4121-84B4-72BD245F4F9F.png (878x910, 1.81M)

I think the world makes more sense when you apply 'people that want to control the world'
with the abrahamic religions - Islam was the system designed after Catholicism but both are used by 'masons' or the 'group' that wants to 'control the world'
I believe 'right now' Islam is almost 'completely' controlled by masons
top down

division within the system for extra control
this was done with catholicism too
protestantism and catholicism

Attached: Baphomet.png (200x263, 53.08K)

Islam is very sectarian Christian as well
hymns and creeds mentioned by Paul:
>Romans 1:3-4
>1 Corinthians 11:23, 15:3-8
>Philippians 2:6-11
>Colossians 1:15-18
>1 Timothy 3:16
>2 Timothy 2:8
speculatively pre-pauline:
>John 1:1-18
>1 Peter 3:18-22
>1 John 4:2
>Three things can be said about them. First, they are pre-Pauline and very early. They use language which is not characteristically Pauline, they often translate easily back into Aramaic, and they show features of Hebrew poetry and thought-forms. This means that they came into existence while the church was heavily Jewish and that they became standard, recognized creeds and hymns well before their incorporation into Paul’s letters. Most scholars date them from 33 to 48. Some date many of them in the first decade after Jesus’ death.

Attached: 2866F05D-8708-4094-B87F-E3A13430DA21.jpg (675x617, 110.99K)

kabbalist jews control the world today and all world government. so it is true in the sense that jews and their laptdogs the freemasons rule the muslim world the same way freemasons and jews run the christian world but jews/freemasons didnt create islam or christianity rather they try to subvert and corrupt them both. even the roginal judaism was from god but kabbalist jews corrupted their own religion from within and began to kill their own prophets like i mentioned earlier

Attached: sayid qutb.jpg (640x610, 51.8K)

I'm just gonna call Moses a psychopath
so I disavow everything he said
I don't believe they were chosen by god
and
>you can only be a prophet of truth
so mohammed can't have been for he deceived people on behalf of Jews - just like jesus wasn't a prophet

Do shias treat Ali and that other Persian guy with the same reverence as with Muhammad?

are you sure you’re responding to me? I didn’t say anything like that. I didn’t even say I believed in any of this stuff

nothing wrong with Ali and Hussein but the shia sect is heresry and attribute divinity to Ali and to his offspring which is idolatry

Attached: shia-pagan13.png (2825x1920, 3.21M)

no they don’t really care about muhammad and the wackier outward in the spiral of esoteric shiite sects you go they care less and less. in fact, alawites detest allah.

Attached: F3DE9570-A6D9-4C94-8E00-984ACB5BD88C.jpg (750x210, 151.42K)