XENOESTROGENS IN THE WATER

>hormones in the meat and dairy because cows are given HGH
>hormones in the water because women on birth control piss it into the water
>xenoestrogens creeping into food like onions based everything and plastic containers

Do filters even work for this shit? Look at what its doing to society

Attached: 1655907165227.jpg (933x891, 583.33K)

not my problem

Attached: FAjXOW-WYAQnMI7.jpg (900x1200, 166.77K)

those are some sad saggy titties

fatty lovers are disgusting and fatty lovers are scientifically low test from low confidence making them attracted to fattys

Attached: 1655827895838.jpg (960x1395, 214.84K)

Makes you want to build a couple tiny coffins and give them a proper funeral.

Attached: Hunter Gathers.jpg (375x362, 28.86K)

we need to start dumping xenoandrogens in the water supply

just eat some broccoli sprouts

this is fine leave it alone

Do I need to post my moms boob diagram again?

I literally take HGH and cow steroids (trenbolone) and dont have these side effects you losers think you got from a plastic water bottle.
Its not plastic's fault you're a fat weak bitch with gyno.
Maybe if you spent your childhood running around outside instead of playing video gaymes and jacking of to anime pedo cartoons since age 7 you'd have turned out different.

It's making girls hit puberty earlier. What age do you guys think this girl is?

Attached: 32bbdc3ff62991fb1166fe84542858664f371e6877499f24cbf8686b2ecc2957.jpg (720x1280, 394.91K)

i don't understand the obsession with big boobs. don't get me wrong, i don't have a problem with them. however, there is nothing particularly oggling about them unless in your face in a provocative way.

I think reverse osmosis removes it???

There are a fuckload of OTC supplements that you can buy on amazon to grow tits that big, btw. Herbal anti androgens, colostrum, aromatase supplements and aromatase potentiators are big components, of course. I wouldn't know the clinical effects of them, though.

>hits wall and doesnt wear bra resulting in crack whore tit sag
>blames food additives instead of normal aging and lifestyle choices
many such cases

Xenoestrogens come from plastics, phytoestrogens from plants. Our bodies handle the latter much better, they are in high concentration in food we've been growing for over 10k years.

this is disgusting
literal sheboon-tier junk
i want my cunny sweet underdeveloped breasts

see? it's turning males into fags

Attached: 1530733301378.jpg (750x1334, 483.58K)

Fantastic mon frere

I'll explain it. First of all it's not just big boobs. They also need to be at least somewhat perky. Because then it's like they are almost defying gravity. But when they sag it breaks that illusion and becomes way less sexy. Also another reason is the jigglyness. Even in a still photo, your brain just knows how jiggly they are, and that is very sexy because a woman's boobs jiggle to whether they like it or not. Some even try holding their boobs like when going down a flight of stairs, to prevent them from jiggling so much, and while it might help some, they still jiggle a lot and it's sexy.

she's actually 13

Attached: 3b5a0293aaee1f6f9b77acdb8e782e7d543ddbfeaafd6b4d1274051b4ed5.jpg (828x828, 116.35K)

Mournful tits.

but im not a pedophile

>i don't understand the obsession with big boobs
Have a big boobed girl sitting on top of you while her huge white fleshy mounds are suffocating your face, your oxygen levels dropping as you succumb to the ultimate pleasures.

>I think reverse osmosis removes it???
Yes it does. You can buy an undercounter 3-4 level RO water filtration system for around $200. I don't recommend attaching the remineralizer because why would you re-add toxic minerals you filtered out in the first place.

Need a few more pics to decide

If she's old enough to bleed then she's old enough to breed, and that's a fact

Yes. Get a reverse osmosis filter. They should be standard in every home.