Uh, where are the riots? I was promised salt and seething and rioting. Where are they?

Uh, where are the riots? I was promised salt and seething and rioting. Where are they?

Was the "Night of Rage" just a LARP?

Attached: 1653438382280.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTkmJ9bo6zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s always been a LARP fren. That’s why SOCTUS called their bluff.

You can't have massive riots without some dindu getting wasted by a pig

the news is still being digested. this is the big one. give it a couple weeks, tops

All politics of today are larp and kayfabe

Yup. No one gives a shit. The media and billionaires could go all in like they did with BLM, but that would be even worse for the midterms. They don't want riots. They want fear and switch-voters.

cancelled due to NPC chip shortages

Because the Dems have the three branches so they won't be funding the riots, whipping niggers up into a rage and mysteriously be planting thousands of bricks bear City centres this time, it'll look bad on them.

Fuck that, Floyd was stepped on Wednesday and the riots broke out the same weekend. I guess it’ll just be same “just 2 more weeks” rhetoric.

Damn, I guess people really do care more about niggers OD'ing than they do about women.

Attached: 1652576010964.jpg (3264x2448, 751.54K)

Dumb nigger. The DOJ and DHS are coordinating with local authorities and civic orgs (like churches and parenting centers) to stop this shit. All they did during BLM was fly drones around to try to catch White nationalists. The master DON'T WANT RIOTS.

They should outlaw faggots and then jews next

>The master DON'T WANT RIOTS.
Why not? With how expensive gas is now there's no way the rioters can afford to make molotovs.

people arent allowed to riot under Joe Biden you retard

The cops were actually out in force last night from the streams I saw, riots only happen when Democrat mayors and governors allow them telling the police to not do anything

How long ago was the leak? it's been digested, the momenum isn't there. Killing babies because you feel like doesn't have mass appeal. Go figure.

Why were they allowed to riot under Obama and Trump? Do you not remember the comfy riots in 2014 - 2016? Ferguson? Baltimore?

Attached: 1642678223188.jpg (1936x2211, 795.83K)

>Faggots and THEN Jews
I think you got the order wrong, fren.

Niggers don't give a fuck because the man run away anyway and the sheboons will just use a coat hanger.
No nigger involved, no chimpout.

Feeling calmer?

Attached: Star Trek Deep Space Nine S04E14 Return to Grace.mkv_snapshot_01.12.845.jpg (960x720, 260.56K)

>Vaccines being used to calm the public when riots are one of their best weapons against Republicans
Huh?

Here's a QRD of what happened last night
Antifa larpers showed up, embarassed themselves shouting 'abort that court' and burned some litter in a smol fire the cops laughed at. They went home
A bunch of trannies all cried about 'reproductive rights' and were the least passing trannies you've ever seen, pure comedy
Never ending parade of 'BIPOC' woman who were all very fat then cried about being Thot Patrolled, each ended their speech with 'make sure to vote in Nov' proving it's all organized and fake

So in other words nothingburger, some insurrectionists I believe stormed Arizona council building or something but then were blown out by cops momentarily after.
They're still at it, heres a feed: youtu.be/dTkmJ9bo6zU

The greatest threat to the politically elite is public uprising.

Not when they can redirect it at those they hate. You can't stop a violent mob, but you can redirect them

Thank you based leaf. I really just wanted to revel in the salt without starting a salt mining thread.