Tartaria vs Khazaria 2.0 - Sneed Edition

It’s time for me to come clean and tell you anons the truth. society as we know it started in 1152 (the day jesus was born). He was a benevolent, aryan tartarian king - in a region close to instanbul. His real name was King Adronicus Comentus. Christianity predates all other religions and we’re in a war currently between the apostolates (followers of king Adronicus, Paul, John, etc) and Christian Pagans (now Satanist’s). Greece and Rome never existed, they were just the tartarian empire. They build the coliseums, they built the cathedrals, they built the pyramids, they built White House etc. hitler knew this, and it’s the only reason he invaded Russia to his own fault. Crimea is the birthplace of Tartaria, Christianity, and the aryan race. At the time, free energy was harvested from the atmosphere, and swords, cannons etc were charged with geoelectric energy. This is where we get all of the parables about god striking men down with lightning, legends of Zeus etc. we’re now living in full time slavery in comparison to what the world used to be. The entire end goal of Jews (khazarians) is to wipe out any semblance of tartaria (global benevolent aryan kingdom of god) and enslave tartarians (whites) until they eradicate us in spite of what our ancestors did. Hitler tried to get us to realize who we really are, just how powerful we are but it was all for naught because we, as the tart-ARYAN race didn’t wake up. He was ahead of his time. Inb4 schizo, source is Anatoly Fomenko, many Russians already know about this. Fomenko spent 30 years as a respected astrological mathematician. He reversed engineered solar event cycles all the way back to the star over Bethlehem using mathematics and pinpointed Jesus’ birth to 1152 thus, revealing the rest of this information. It’s time to wake up now user, we must restore what is ours.

>Source
sys.Any Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdetails%2FAnatolyFomenkoBooks%2FDatingPtolemysAlmagestByAnatolyFomenko%2F

Attached: 6C03DD31-7C03-4A60-8629-6C2B634F6CB7.jpg (1145x1503, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c876lPZ-UZU
unz.com/author/first-millennium-revisionist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Source

Attached: 2D5F1429-93FF-4F67-BCFB-CC977274C9FE.gif (377x251, 3.17M)

Gunner Heinsohn's work is similar to this, 700 years added to our timeline. youtube.com/watch?v=c876lPZ-UZU

Attached: gunnarheinsohn.jpg (1280x720, 55.59K)

Thx 4 the bump Jew

Attached: 802FC339-0772-41CC-AE1B-AB68EB09A058.jpg (1242x1121, 143.78K)

bump. your last thread was flooded with shills.

The only reason I posted second thread

Bump

Gunnar is on point. Presents tangible evidence. Fomenko is a loon.

Attached: 536C8503-BFD2-45D0-AFC8-5A73024B2753.jpg (451x620, 60.02K)

bigly if true, I’ll watch it. I’m not opposed to new information.

Gunnar is a jew, so this is probably a limited hangout

Attached: heinsohn_compact2.jpg (971x3585, 1.18M)

bump for schizos. they're always right

In for a second round?
You'd probably have better luck with an infographic.
The majority of people on this board have attention spans measured in nanoseconds.
They'll stare at an infographic for at least a minute though.
I don't even get the shilling against Tartaria.
At it's core, it's everything Any Forums would love:
>99% of history is complete bullshit
>A global white empire that has been nearly erased
There's probably more but I'm too tired to think of them and my apartment has finally cooled down enough to sleep.
Fucking 90 degrees at 9pm!

Good point, I will consider making one soon

>Jesus was born in 1152
>Christianity is the oldest religion
This is retarded. What was happening in 1151? What religion were people practicing then?

Fomenko asked the right questions. Made up the answers to fit a narrative heinsohn uses stratigraphy to bolster his points. And asks much better questions.
Start here for a brief overview. It’s better with a slideshow though. To see the locations and evidence he’s discussing.
unz.com/author/first-millennium-revisionist/

i know user. I saw

Attached: comfypepe.jpg (324x182, 10.13K)

It’s because Jesus christs new religion was never meant to be called Christianity, also that not even his real name. It’s just the name kikes gave him in Hebrew. Adronicus was an apostolate, not a Christian.

Originally the word Christian was what the worshipers of Serapis were called, 200 years before Christ. It would have been confusing as Temples to Serapis were essentially hospitals, and clinics in the first century Greco Roman world. As Christ only meant anointed at the time.

>spans measured in nanoseconds.
I read OPs entire post
Ha, take that

Interesting, I didn’t know that. Makes sense.

Infographics are gay
I liked your text

tartaria is like flat earth
it hides the actual conspiracy (pic rel)

Attached: 1636793874958.jpg (2528x8284, 3.88M)