Hidden Methods Of Healing Rarely Talked About

Let's discuss about hidden methods of healing for variety of health problems, diseases etc that are hardly talked about! It can be natural, ritualistic, prayers, meditation anything!

They say the Vitreous Gel Of The Eye cannot be regenerated do you think there might be a way of regenerating the vitreous gel? Apparently it is made of collagen so shouldn't that mean that eating food rich in collagen could restore that area?

Also wrapping lettuce around your knees apparently relives it of pain!

Attached: 1532168076021.jpg (240x210, 6.73K)

st johns wort for depression and ashwagandha for anxiety/anything to do with lovesickness (more oxytocin than serotonin)

Attached: unknown-265.png (637x591, 408.88K)

Prayer

Heightmaxxing

Maximum decompression of the spine fixes all ailments

This. Dead man hangs are the secret to pack pain. That and stretching.

Based thread.
Do not mix sugar with fat.
If you consume fat alone, it's used as fuel.
When mixed with sugar, the sugar is used as fuel and the fat goes straight to your arteries.

jack kruse

Once a month I do a 5 day dry fast. Meaning no food or water for 5 days straight.
The mental clarity and calmness you feel on a deep level is unreal. I've gotten my eczema in remission and reversed my pre diabetic status by doing this. The healing properties are amazing, I look and feel younger too.

I'm trying to figure out how to do the opposite of the final part of Turkish get ups. Like one arm hanging with butt off the ground. The pull up bar hanging helps so much but I think I'm too fat for one arm hanging.

I have a bunch of st johns wort in my yard, don't know how to use it though

yeah, some ancient healing methods were destroyed by the jews, they even admit so in their talmud.

Attached: Fact Checking Jews.png (943x710, 1.09M)

based but
>no water
that can really fuck you up. stick to abstaining from food but you can definitely drink water during the fast. dehydration fucks up your skin
you can make it into a tea. keep in mind that its probably not good to take it if you dont actually have depression, it has pretty bad interactions with a lot of pharmaceutical meds (mixing it with antidepressants can cause serotonin syndrome) and can cause photosensitivity. still miles better than lab made antidepressants, but it also isnt completely harmless

Fasting. Any form.

wearing a neck brace cures somatic tinnitus and eustachian tube dysfunction

thanks fren for reminding me to buy a door jamb pullup bar

I will tell you a secret bro. Bath towels are very rough for skin and can prevent your skin from healing. If you have scab or something, do not wash or dry the area with towels or brushes. It will heal exponentially faster.

Defeating your enemies
To see them driven before you
To hear the laminations of their women.

Only that can heal us.

Eat it right off the vine. I do it all the time. The effects start in about 5 minutes

Cats use purring to regenerate. If only humans could figure out how to do this, and no I'm not talking about furry faggot bullshit.

should be eating 2-3 grams of salt a day whilst fasting too. Can't live off just water and if you don't have the salt it fucks your mind up and everything goes haywire. But yes fasting is the best medicine that the jew fears.

I will explain you the collagen thing since you seem to have fallen for the meme. Collagen is a very complex protein, proteins are not directly absorbed. They are disassembled into their basic amino acids during digestion. Eating collagen rich foods doesn't directly make collagen parts of your body regen because the collagen in the food never reach those areas. That being said, having more amino acids can improve healing to some degree, but that's the same for all amino acids from all proteins. To the body, once it's digested, there is no difference between a sausage or a collagen rich fibrous meat when it comes to disassembled amino acids. What dictates how will the body heal a certain body part is the healing factor of the individual, which is variable and dependant on several things, many of which we may not fully understand.
This I know very well because I have ehlers danlos syndrome, a genetic problem that makes my body not produce enough collagen from the digested amino acids.

Attached: 1596943721444.jpg (1024x709, 72.76K)

is ES still produced?

The real secret health pill? Sickness is all from fungus, always has been. Oregano oil, black seed oil, NAC. Go check out /cdf/ on /x/. Become human again, get back your God-given birthright.