I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF WOKE SHIT IN VIDEOGAMES

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. LOOK AT IT.
No fucking choice other than drinking S.O.Y.
I DON'T WANNA DRINK THE FUCKING S.O.Y., I want a NORMAL REGULAR COFFEE, but noooo "Here future ma'am, have your estrogen filled BLACK beverage!!!". fuck you. FUCK YOU.

Even the bar tender BULLIES ME for drinking s.o.y., I was playing a super macho lone wolf and now he goes by she/her pronouns. FUCK WOKE DEVS.

Attached: ugh.jpg (1920x2116, 466.67K)

I mean, to quote gamers from 2013 if you don't like what's in games make your own dumbass

what game?

Attached: Dragonfall.jpg (600x800, 151.34K)

Stop buying new games faggot. Game industry has been dead for over a decade now. Make your own, play the classics, and maybe find some unpozzed jap shit.

Woketards keep people they dont politically agree with out of game conventions and bully them out of dev teams, you disingenuous genetic waste oxygen thief.

>find some unpozzed jap shit.

I'd rather FUCKING DIE before i touch anything with pedo anime in it. Everyone who watches anime or likes ching chong garbage should be shot in the head.

My fantasy video game only has fantasy drinks. I want to drink Budweiser!

What in the fuck is your god damn problem this is fucking Shadowrun. You obviously know nothing about the fucking setting. They were trailblaizing the onions-eating dystopia angle since the 80's.
Shut your god damn mouth over this one in specific. The argument is valid in many other places but not here.
Besides what the fuck are you going to do nigger? Spend all your fucking nuyen on real bean coffee? 1 good luck affording it as a runner, 2 good luck finding it in a place that poor.

>Spend all your fucking nuyen on real bean coffee?

Yes.

Attached: Bandit.png (212x278, 101.85K)

I am. It's gonna be extremely easily moddable in case I need to make any concessions to get it on Steam

>ur a gay
>literally drinks onions

Attached: 1656063759226.gif (500x400, 319.38K)

Is that something out of the Shadowrun universe? I remember playing that shit on Sega Genesis around 94-96. Even in that fuckin version the character would say some stupid shit about basedcaf when you'd check in a hotel. Fuckin gay.

Get these fucking elves out of here.

Attached: file.png (1002x752, 394.88K)

Just make your own internet goy

im waiting for kingdom come 2 only game I know wont be fucked ,.. hopefully

My mom fed me onions milk only for 8 years as a kid and I'm shorter than her now :(

how tall are you and how tall is your mom

Why every single s.o.y. thread always gets derailed by you shrek loving onion eaters? TAKE YOUR ONIONS ELSEWHERE THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT S.O.Y. not ONIONS.

Attached: onion-health-benefits-1611265687.jpg (640x640, 61.8K)

>Every product from japan is pedocoombait
dumb nigger

It literally is.

Just drink the fucking onions goyim

I play warthunder, no trannies. Just me and my planes / tanks

Ditopic future where rights have been stripped and everything is AR consumer trash NERPs.

Can only drink s o y because you are a goy.

Checks out.

Attached: 1638404187200.gif (318x382, 1.56M)