USD ABOUT TO COLLAPSE

While you shitfucks enjoy the salt of Roe V Wade being overturned, our currency is about to get BUTTFUCKED m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/brics-working-on-new-global-reserve-currency-and-alternative-mechanism-for-intl-payments-vladimir-putin/amp_articleshow/92407851.cms

You need to prepare for total economic collapse. Empty shelves, chaos on the streets, worhtless paper in your wallet. Are you prepared to barter? Do you have guns and gold? What resources do YOU produce?

Attached: D747585C-4F48-44BF-9423-779BC7BAFC31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNFPXIfFi5k&ab_channel=TheEconomicNinja
archive.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright well what do you suggest we invest in?

youtube.com/watch?v=XNFPXIfFi5k&ab_channel=TheEconomicNinja

Attached: 1613525074497.jpg (960x960, 156.69K)

>While you shitfucks enjoy the salt of Roe V Wade being overturned, our currency is about to get BUTTFUCKED

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (474x327, 30.68K)

And it’s all your fault ephraim.

Buy bitcoin

Commodities with intrinsic value, the capacity to produce such commodities, weapons of all kinds, and a shitload of ammo. Flamethrower won’t hurt. But the MOST important thing to invest in right now is YOURSELF.

>m.

Attached: cmon.jpg (325x293, 27.64K)

I'm about to buy another gun.

I agree. We need to reduce our dependence on our currency in any way feasible

>guns and gold
Literally fucking worthless. One Molotov onto your roof or through a window at 3am and you’re finished. Who the fuck is going to want gold, can’t eat it can’t smoke it can’t fuck it, useless. I’ve been stockpiling meth for the last year, hiding ounces in different stash locations throughout the woods. Having a stockpile of amphetamines during end times will make you the equivalent of the 1% of today. People will line up to do your bidding. I plan to hide in the woods, only coming out at night to engage in meth fueled rape rampages.

Every great nation & empire throughout history has collapsed. The time is drawing near. The first attack was on our culture, an attack which has fully taken root. The future generations of this country are already ruined. The next attack is on our currency. It’s already happening, and the FED is complicit in it. This is the next phase.

what's wrong with the dog's neck ?

even if it collapses.
there'll be an exchange old for new.
unless you don't have shit.

Dumbass. Gold will always have value. It has held value throughout human history as a medium of exchange, store of value, and unit of account. Your meth won’t net you any value. Once the negroids discover your stash the will beat the hidden locations out if you before consuming your flesh.
>one molotov cocktail
I can put out a fire. Can you survive a 12g hollow point slug?

Good plan. Make sure to stockpile ammunition. Wouldn’t hurt to look into a reloading system as well.

It’s a big fluid sack. Non-cancerous

the actual play is commodities
physical precious metals are popular because of the behavioral / psychological effect of having physical savings but if you want to get rich during a crash figure out a proper play in commodities

good luck

My biggest fear is rappers on TV will start waving EUROS.

There was a time user where users
Of this board would post an archive link
And a Screenshot. If you dont want to
Get called a faggot then next time post
Accordingly. Also delete the “m” in your
Url at least

archive. ph/wip/RwGf4

Attached: C95323A3-B4FB-4E9B-AE46-FEE9FE6C0CB8.jpg (1418x644, 116.99K)

Gold was used when systems were in place and things were stable, who the fuck is going to want gold when everybody is starving? A literal single chicken egg would be worth more to most than an entire bar of shit. You ain’t shooting jack shit in the middle of the night dead asleep with no power and your first and half of the 2nd floor would be consumed before you grabbed a single bucket of water. You have no idea about the effects of meth if you actually believe it wouldn’t be one of the most valuable things on earth in a mad max scenario. No hunger, no fear, able to fight for days on end, your gold might as well be a log of cat shit in comparison.

>who the fuck is going to want gold when everybody is starving
Someone buying the dip

I just want you faggots to know I called this shit like 6-7 years in advance. Ww3/economic collapse/civil war all at once to usher in their gay new world. Demon world is starting soon

someone has made an "america is going to collapse" post every day since 2002

Attached: 1646070243024.png (634x650, 236.28K)

Spoken like a true methhead. You know nothing of history. Even in the most violent and barbaric eras of history, gold has been valuable. Meth is only valuable to retards like you. If an apocalypse actually happens, you will smoke your entire meth supply and starve in the forest. You are a diarrhea person.

You don't know how to rotate a photo and save it you fucking idiot?

I never thought it was possible until now. It’s the perfect opportunity. Another issue is increasing gun control moves. Expect more Ruby Ridges and Wacos in the coming months.

If. You haven't already stocked up over the 2 years of covid youre an idiot and should die anyways

Nah I want to starve and die. Who wants to live through such shit times? Been nice knowing ya.

Truly a low iq reaction. Does not read, just looks at images. I bet you can’t read books that don’t have pictures in them, if you can read at all. Nice edgy fag flag btw.