Give me your best arguments against abortion pol. Without appealing to religion. Bet you can't make a good argument

Give me your best arguments against abortion pol. Without appealing to religion. Bet you can't make a good argument.

Attached: merlin_209067564_c39a3d29-d88d-4e21-a478-400a9bae4a9d-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 45.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyVvYBo0m5E
youtube.com/watch?v=dxQmOR_QLfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A baby's life is worth more than a women's stupidity/irresponsibility.

It makes roasties seethe.

Atheist here. Science says pass your fucking genes on or you’re just wasting resources.

Women shouldnt have rights

Feminist are murder people user, they are like Manson's Family.

Attached: 230px-Manson1968.jpg (230x287, 19.8K)

Birth rates are too low for America to sustain the entitlements that it guarantees.
Better that we boost our own birth rates than use immigrants to make up the difference because mass importation of immigrants lowers the average IQ of the nation and creates a low trust society... and we already have lower trust than both Russia and Mexico.

It's killing an innocent human.

Men are forced to take responsibility when they make a child. So should women be.

One of the biggest issues facing our civilisation is that the birth rate is below replacement.

There's 3.

Nice rack on that cock holster.

It’s not about religion it’s about killing a living being because your an irresponsible cum dumpster…

Attached: 27198CB2-6158-44F6-9FAB-C2D0B263917D.png (1242x2208, 3.34M)

You're taking a life. Why do I need to believe in the zombie jew to take a stance like this?

Fuck off.

Attached: FWG0xrfUEAQatfm.jpg (2048x2048, 251.64K)

Not killing your unborn child is the natural state of mind. YOU need to convince ME it isn't fucking insane.

Being contrarian is fun

>Waste resources to pass your genes on

The natural purpose of women is child bearing. It is her natural function. What is at the core of the LGBT agenda? is sex for pleasure only. This is why LGBT are protesting on the streets they can't stand nature. They know that if reality is made known there fantasy of a LGBT utopia falls apart. That is why they don't like babies. They get in the way.

it is murder.

not your body, and women don't have rights

psycho

Attached: 1531449517615.jpg (1056x333, 143.55K)

Here you go.

Attached: 1656182418535.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

Kikes love abortion.

Also banning it pisses femoids off

Win/win

Killing babies is wrong, most normal humans realize this

Attached: 811F2C82-9F5D-40A2-BC38-25BD72CEEA23.jpg (964x713, 371.48K)

what am i supposed to be feeling here

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Attached: 1656190887061.jpg (2048x2048, 563.48K)

Johns Hopkins Surgeon — Babies feel pain in the womb, and resist being murdered
>youtube.com/watch?v=YyVvYBo0m5E

Having an abortion is not a human right

Margaret Sanger created a world where whoredom, feminism, LGBT and even pedofilia makes sense. Because in a world with abortion the purpose of sex is pleasure only.

If it's not a mixture of disgust and rage you're probably a kike

How do you expect anyone to have a good faith argument with people who can't define what a woman is?

either we live in a society where it is morally wrong to end another's life or it's not.

I don't need to appeal to religion.

But when Susie aborts her child because it interferes with Sunday Mimosas? She better find religion.

why?

it's clearly not alive.

Having sex makes babies. Be aware of the risks. Use contraceptives to lower that risk. It does not eliminate it, so be aware of the consequences and repercussions of having sex. Abortion us murder. Conception starts a life. Zygotes are living beings.

Dont have sex if not willing to have a baby. Orgasms are short lived and mostly depressing.

Yeah it’s called basic science, societal behavior, and human nature, you will never beat any of that no matter how much you freaks try.

anything

It's not about the ability to have an abortion. It's the black market they use with the remains of what is aborted.

The baby's body, not a roastie's choice.

Not anymore.

not seeing the big deal idk

just a mass of cells

I don't like whores

>Give me your best arguments against abortion
Based goth gfs

Attached: 92f77cfa6wv51.jpg (1242x2688, 428.03K)

Yes, just because it's moving around, kicking its legs, and calms down after being pet on the forehead (before dying in her hand), doesn't mean it's alive.

was never alive user ~

Human consciousness is the most miraculous thing in the universe, the only thing capable of contemplating itself and communicating the outcome. It's possible that human consciousness is what creates reality itself by collapsing the quantum states of light and forcing it to be interpreted as either wave or particle. That would be amazing enough, even if a human's worth wasn't entirely derived from being created in the image of God.

nah, fuck off federal data compiler. my argument is that you're a nigger and will be burning in hell within the century

Give me your best argument for abortion.

>give me your best argument as to why a woman shouldn't be able to kill her own child
uhmm... because women shouldn't kill their kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=dxQmOR_QLfQ

using your logic the squid is alive here and it's not the sodium in the onions sauce triggering the sodium ion channels in the muscles

:)

try harder

Attached: 287673465687.png (1000x1000, 129.15K)

So are you

Founding fathers intended for individual states to have powers to set laws apart from the basic rights of individuals that they established in the constitution that could not be changed.

In cases of rape or incest I could see where abortion would be acceptable but ultimately it is up for the states to decide and the people of said states to choose electors that represent them to vote on those issues.

Babies are just clumps of cells, you are just a clump of cells. It's never too late to abort yourself.

Attached: 1656205098806.jpg (313x349, 24.58K)

If you feel nothing you are a husk and you are good to commit suicide.

This

Based as

>responding to stimuli
>clearly not alive
KYS, subhuman.

it makes hoes mad. /thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-153525_Gallery.jpg (1080x1183, 378.21K)

NO kys, REPENT AND TURN TO JESUS CHRIST YOU VILE ANIMAL UNCLEAN PIECE OF SHIT, REPENTTTTT!!!!!!!! TURN OR BURN IN HELL!!!!!
REPENT OR PERISH IN HELLFIRE!!!!!!!

Attached: 1605085154646.png (1000x563, 1022.98K)

sorry that science bothers you user

but don't take it out on me you're stupid

lol

>uhmm... because women shouldn't kill their kids?
Satan is real, America is New Babylon, in New Babylon, we sacrifice babies to Moloch and feel happy about it.

Attached: 1656209816204.gif (319x561, 112.17K)

Sorry, didn't feel anything. Guess I have to commit suicide then )=

Everybody gangster until the pro-life goths show up

This. Fpbp

Honestly I really don't care if the weak people want to burn themselves out of the gene pool. But we Gotta at least go back to safe, legal, and rare. Throwing babies in the bonfire sounds like moloch shit.

Homeostasis: Regulation of the internal environment to maintain a constant state; for example, electrolyte concentration or sweating to reduce temperature.

Organization: Being structurally composed of one or more cells — the basic units of life.

Metabolism: Transformation of energy by converting chemicals and energy into cellular components (anabolism) and decomposing organic matter (catabolism). Living things require energy to maintain internal organization (homeostasis) and to produce the other phenomena associated with life.

Growth: Maintenance of a higher rate of anabolism than catabolism. A growing organism increases in size in all of its parts, rather than simply accumulating matter.

Adaptation: The ability to change over time in response to the environment. This ability is fundamental to the process of evolution and is determined by the organism's heredity, diet, and external factors.

Response to stimuli: A response can take many forms, from the contraction of a unicellular organism to external chemicals, to complex reactions involving all the senses of multicellular organisms. A response is often expressed by motion; for example, the leaves of a plant turning toward the sun (phototropism), and chemotaxis.

Reproduction: The ability to produce new individual organisms, either asexually from a single parent organism, or sexually from two parent organisms. or "with an error rate below the sustainability threshold."

-------
Those are the requirements for something to be considered alive. A foetus, of course, meets them.

it's murder, which is a sin

there are ALREADY existing laws making murder illegal. They should be consistent.

see

>Give me your best arguments against abortion
That's it. Abortion = killing your unborn child. That's it.

6/10. The spacing and smiley made it too obvious

Do it. You admit that you have no purpose, so kill yourself. It wont hurt anyone or anything. Existence is nothing to you.

a fetus is a part of the human life cycle if you kill them you're killing another human before they got a chance to open their eyes to life outside the womb

I didn't see any onion sauce or sodium in her hand, genius.

it's rumored that hitler's mother considered abortion. so that's another reason to ban in.

Attached: f95d37d5547e64e2fea9d38aec5532f3.jpg (564x750, 74.47K)