Why Snowden ran

I'm an electronics engineer and they already chipped me.
This is not a "proximity sensor" in you phone.
It is a hidden camera with a 5a pulse laser that causes eye cancer.

Attached: 118515451.png (600x436, 178.38K)

Shut up, faggot.

Space is fake and gay. The earth is flat and enclosed in a firmament. We have a divine creator. Christ is the only path to salvation. Satanic kaballists are trying to merge man and machine to loophole out of going to hell.

Your mum gave me dick cancer

It has a direct lane to your office pieces, it's a system on chip, or soc, it's a coprocessor as well. Your phone is rooted with a von going to God knows where. This thing is the second botnet in your phone.
Your phone is remote control
You cannot buy a phone from an uncompromised supply chain. That's why shartmart only allows I've person to sell you a phone, if you are targeted, you'll never get secure technology again.

Fake and stupid.
Why can't all of you attention-seeking children fuck off to your roblocks games or something?

>source: trus me bro

>Space is fake and gay.
yes.
>The earth is flat and enclosed in a firmament.
yes.
>We have a divine creator.
no.
>Christ is the only path to salvation.
no.
>Satanic kaballists are trying to merge man and machine to loophole out of going to hell.
yes.

Freemasons seething in full force

Fucking terrifying. Is there anyway I can block it?

Attached: jewishtowers.jpg (828x893, 132.51K)

snowden?
>CIA flop.. he isnt there to help

Get rid of the phone.
It is entirely compromised

Pic related is a higher resolution cmos sensor, built EXACTLY the same

>Freemasons
Kill yourself, post haste

Attached: 1606691633456.jpg (718x538, 26.15K)

Yeah seems like I have to, or at least buy a faraday pouch for now. I get 500mW/m2 when I'm making a phone call I don't even get readings that high from when the detector is against the router or microwave oven. It's always on airplane mode, thanks though.

Attached: cellphoneuse.png (1859x934, 1.56M)

Snowden was a panopticon psyop. Unless you really think Stephen Colbert flies to Russia to interview an actual traitor.

You kill yourself

Attached: f7a167afbe22b0ae336759927e16ecf8.jpg (565x742, 81.36K)

I'm gonna grab your 5a pulse laser and throw it in the garbage

Even in airplane mode they can control your phone, ADD or delete files, and kill processes like your own recordings.

Shit you're not the only one that told me this. Fucking insane what they can do with these phones.

Attached: 1654509040362.jpg (1024x972, 273.08K)

That image doesn't depict damage done by radio waves, it appears to be affliction of heat. The phones warmth would cause such an image to be depicted. Even your hand forming a barrier preventing windflow would cause a depiction like that to develop.

Radiowaves ARE harmful though and your message isn't wrong

I see thanks. My mom actually complained about her ear heating up when she had the phone against it. It really does warm up the head region.

The cut my recordings out multiple times even telling me to ignore eye cancer and when committing fraud.

Attached: CIAClowns1.jpg (1908x1146, 143.52K)

Jesus. These people just don't give a fuck.

Attached: godisdead.png (1098x259, 42.46K)

>believes in satan and hell
>doesn't believe in christ
midwit