Why do Americans love bigfoot so much? They absolutely love bigfoot and can't let the myth go

Why do Americans love bigfoot so much? They absolutely love bigfoot and can't let the myth go.

Attached: photo-shows-what-former-rodeo-rider-roger-patterson-said-is-news-photo-1611268506_.jpg (640x641, 67.64K)

Cause it reminds them of being inside the womb

Attached: nigfoot.jpg (799x1374, 148.52K)

Keep in mind that we're largely descended of religious retards from Britain who were considered insane even by your medieval standards. Hence our obsession superstition.

obsession with superstition*

Bigfoot is a nigger that’s why

The woods in America are haunted or something you just don’t get as much strange shit there

obsession with superstition, nigger*

Reality is boring.

user you're probably in the top 5 of most self aware Americans I've met on Any Forums and I've been here since 2007-8.

there are too many stories from people to simply dismiss it outright. It is like aliens, but slightly less evidence

I used to know a lady who would keep tons of really old coins on the floor of her car for good luck.

Shut up faggot.

>we're stupid and i'm self hating :(
>oi mate your so self aware, innit?
Kill yourself you worthless faggot.

Attached: 1655824205425.gif (640x576, 1.2M)

My co-worker would write proverbs on the old telco equipment to keep it working because that shit is so old and no one knows how to fix it.

Bigfoot is real though.

If anyone is familiar with pacific northwest mountainous forests they live on the forest/alpine tree line. For us it's around 2500 feet up.

Attached: IMG_4359.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

it could be ridiculous. or there could be basic things about our world that everyone a few generations ago seemed to know and accept, that the ruling caste still knows, but they don't pass on to the public to avoid any panic/instability within a very fragile system.

Myth?

I remember this image.

Why would elites be hiding bigfoot? Also HOW could they hide bigfoot?

Admit how much you love bigfoot bro. You fucking love bigfoot. You love bigfoot as much as I love an english brekky.

Makes sense. I know a few americans irl and they all believe in psychics, ghosts and aliens. But it's all your easy to digest consumer versions of it. Not even interesting schizo stuff just boring CIA disinfo

>Makes sense. I know a few americans irl and they all believe in psychics, ghosts and aliens. But it's all your easy to digest consumer versions of it. Not even interesting schizo stuff just boring CIA disinfo - ACK!

Attached: 1655585299014.gif (450x425, 3.09M)