Why does roe v wade matter wen you can just have anal sex and not have to worry about any of it?

Why does roe v wade matter wen you can just have anal sex and not have to worry about any of it?

Attached: fren curious.jpg (251x201, 9.45K)

Yeah and look what promoting sodomy got us to, faggot.

It's not about that. The abortion crowd only cares that babies die.

>SODOMY IS LE BAD BECAUSE ... BECAUSE... BECAUSE I SAID SO

correct

Thrusting your penis into a colon isn't sex

This. I'm more of an oral guy but there are so many holes designed for you to stick your pp into, yet normies are like NOOOOOOOO I HAVE THE USE THE ONE AND ONLY HOLE DESIGNED FOR PROCREATION it's the cringiest coomer shit

What about oral? Can I still do oral, master?

based, sex is for losers

would rather put my dick in a piss producer than a shit producer

Can you drop us your number so I can run things I want to do by you first and you can correct me?
List of non-procreative things I might possibly be somewhat interested in some time in the future:
Oral, as stated
Handjob
Sucking on giant Jewish nose
Suck the toes
Kissing (before toes, obv, I am not insane)
Fingering (how many? I might get carried away and begin fisting like mad!)
Touch the anus of a woman.
Booba.
Tit fuck
Dog style (non-looking in eye v mirrors)
Sex on flag
Sex on bed full of money.
Sex with the money itself.
Light spanking.
Role play.
Tying up /handcuffs.
Whipping.
Blindfold.
Clown makeup.
In public / woods / breeze on my balls and watching stars as I cum deep inside her riding me (the best, frankly)
Sucking of fingers.
Letting her touch my butthole.
Thinking of hairy man as she pegs me.

PLEASE ADVISE PROMPTLY.

Attached: 1655503789839.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

Why does roe v wade matter wen congress can just make legal abortion the law of the land?

Stop letting your dick run your life

Attached: 1605519138480.png (800x450, 213.65K)

But it feels good and weird at the same time. Tight too, creates an odd feeling vacuum and pops out when you're done. It's weird. But I also like the look of my penis in a woman's butthole and my balls smacking her vag as fuck her clean little asshole. It's nice, but sometimes it smells like bad farts

>daddy, where's mommy?
>she got colon cancer and died because i sodomized her
know people this happened to

That seems like a double win

>women realising anal sex is now on the menu

Attached: 1650755202894.webm (1100x677, 2.94M)

That's literally where poopoo comes from

and blood, placentas, and babies come out of the vagina

Attached: you are a.jpg (2539x3921, 2.77M)

Not to mention urine.

Tbh 90% of anons here has never had anal sex and has absolutely no clue what it feels like or smells or even fucking looks like.

Is it overrated? Yes, but so is sex in general, but its not poo smelling or shit staining on your dick like people here makes it out to be. Either you've been with a gross fat fucking whale who doesnt clean herself properly, or you never tried anal and just make shit up.

Attached: 1618482520875.webm (1082x1080, 2.88M)

>congress can
They can't, it's an over reach.

Best way to overcome temptation is to nip it in the bud and get rid of it altogether.
My dick doesn't run my life specifically because I coom hard and often. Anytime I want, really.

Attached: steppenwolf.jpg (1647x2424, 428.63K)

lol. it does feel good eh? but where's the line? and yes i think there should be a line.

Attached: 1656134576629.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

People are already being stretched, and they need something to complain about for one reason or another.

anal sex is really dangerous. pure depravity. gross as well

and if you have to "coom hard and often" to make it so your dick doesn't run your life, you are a drug addict plain and simple. you think there are no negative consequences to "cooming" all the time?

rid your mind of haram thoughts user, sexual depravity is the women's realm

Attached: 1625320004651.png (221x329, 63.03K)