This nigger is up to something

This guy is buying up so much land in the US, that one has to wonder what hes planning the next few years. Self proclaimed humanitarian is going after all avenues of the food chain.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-200003_Chrome.jpg (1058x1623, 539.68K)

End stage money printing. The Fed just give him money to buy everything up and they get to pretend it's the end result of capitalism.

he'll do nothing with the land, he's trying to hasten famine and cause depopulation

He wants eugenics, it's quite obvious. The vaccines, the coronavirus, the food shortages, everything he does or supports is to thin the herd.

Yeah and you’ll never do anything about it. You’ll die like the white shit you are. You might have overturned Roe V Wade but you whites are still going to go fucking extinct

Awe little baby pissed off at the big mean conservatives and comes to talk like a big boy on the Internet. I’m literally shaking right now.

He likes potatoes. Big deal.

ID riot act all over this faggts body

You’ll shake when we burn down your churches you piece of shit.

kek I’m an atheist and want nothing more than to rape and gut your entire family. Whittle baby going to get a nice big bayonet up its whittle cute bum bum.

>completely irrelevant misdirection
give it a rest retarded baitnigger

Bill Gates heard there was a chip shortage and he wanted to get the upper hand on Intel by buying out all the potato factories.

Nah it’s just some kid who found out about Any Forums and came here to btfo the Nazis. Just keep telling it the reality of what it’s asking for and it’ll run away crying like a bitch.

They are going to own everything. Future generations will own nothing.

Duh nigger

ALL HAIL SPUDLORD GATES

He can buy it all he wants. I ca guarantee he'll never go there and farm it, or defend it whe shit hits the fan and we take it back.

And the boomers still alive will just blame the youth.

What's the percentage of the land Bill Gates owns.

he's a bad time traveler

No refunds

Attached: 6kozrk.jpg (828x320, 69.2K)

He owns a tiny of overall farm land and he rents it out for income. It's no different then buying an apartment building to him. The problem is that he has so much money and needs somewhere to put it. Perhaps if Republicans would stop cutting his taxes he wouldn't need to buy up so much farm land since he would have less money

he's going to poison the food.
fucking obviously.
/thread

What a gay take, you'll die too if we all collectively don't do something about this shit head.

Come on you little pussy, where’d you go? Run away already?

>make this about taxes
Nah, more like radical aristocrats with a messiah complex should be shot.

* He has infinite money. All he needs is a phone call to get more supplies.

* There are way too many americans willing to be security for rich jews, if they get paid enough for it (they do)

* When his men are not in a specific farm, all he needs is to send his goons to blackmail the residents near the farm through the local DA/LE.

Its not as straightforward as you think.

I come to pol for posts like this

the property borders Canada as well.

gmo potatoes with vaccine dna

Attached: ezgif-2-0d35b05bc7.gif (816x1056, 3.73M)

0 refunds

Attached: hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1611608060.jpg (1248x702, 118.21K)

Good take
Bump

Attached: 39928829.jpg (900x506, 40.07K)

We n33d to bring him down in gta V.
Th3s3 are not organic puechases.

Attached: 1655908648434.gif (640x612, 2.35M)

I shake when people knowingly lie to me or ignorantly pretend like they know what they clearly do not.

>export all the jobs to asia for cheap manefacturing
>fertile land only remaining productive asset in the US
>buy it and use cheap wageslaves from poor countries
>zero family formation
>population implotion
>death of the american empire

Hes gonna starve us. Start growing motherfuckers

Checked

Attached: tennis-2.gif (220x220, 316.26K)

He won't manage shit. The problem these people have is that competent people can't be stopped by retards and no one will stop us from farming land that cannot be defended. $2 million dollar cell towers are destroyed with $5 worth of ammo. The technocracy is not cable of withstanding Odum's Maximum Power Principle.

Anyone think this blue vs red shit is all a big scheme to bring back slavery or something?

Attached: 1656177060018.jpg (250x228, 5.09K)

Now your french fries will require a security patch every two weeks.