ABORTION

I just want to know. Are conservatives going to adopt the influx of special ed kids and disabled kids that are going to show up in the adoption care system now that abortion is banned? You guys seriously don't expect liberals to adopt these kids right? Where the fuck are these kids going to go?

Attached: widget-early-special-ed.png (400x200, 134.87K)

How about we compromise, no abortions for healthy, white, married, conservative women. Mandatory abortions for everyone else.

All the "immigrants welcome" roasties will adopt them.

Any stats on how many babies are aborted due to impending retardation?

gonna be a lot of SIDS soon, accidental blankie suffocations, etc.

Are liberals going to house illegals, or go clean up a black neighborhood? Didn't think so.

Flag never lies.

Some tards are based though...

>Supposedly, back in 1992, People Magazine asked him whether or not he likes black people. He responded that he's cool with black people... as long as they don't come too close to him. Because he finds them scary.

The producers of Life Goes On, in a PR move, hired a black actress to play his girlfriend. But Corky refused to work with her. So she was dropped like a bad habit, in favor of a white chick, who he ended up marrying during the final season.

5/10 bait

retards and niggers should be aborted

post the statistic

Abortion is not banned you fucking idiot

>special ed kids
Fuck off. Just call them disabled, I'm autistic and I was "special ed" because I preferred to read obscure novels on military history instead of picture books. Normies are the retards with special needs.

>more jobs in nursing for childless roasties
but not many more because almost all abortions were ex-post-facto contraceptive in nature

Most special needs people can function to some degree and LOVE to be made useful. They are great laborers and don’t have to be paid minimum wage. I could go on about their slavery but you get the picture.

You sure sound like you are.

They won't answer this because they don't care what happens to children after they're born.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-141904_Chrome.jpg (1080x445, 219.92K)

>Are conservatives going to adopt the influx of special ed kids and disabled kids that are going to show up in the adoption care system
Actually yes, yes they will. If you’ve noticed, Americans even adopt disabled children from overseas.

How badly were you bullied as a child? Have you realized you deserved it yet or are you still convincing yourself that you were being picked on for no reason?

They're too stupid to research

the issue has simply been placed back in the hands of the legislatures of the states you retarded fucking nigger.

Attached: vDKx5GhaElOG.png (1488x991, 2.28M)

Baby killing kike Moloch worshipper detected

Attached: AA144FEE-D70E-46C3-BC8B-359A696C2859.jpg (749x617, 43.43K)

>republicans are the BAD GUYS
also
>You guys seriously don't expect liberals to adopt these kids right?
kek

>admitting liberals are genetically retarded

Attached: Screenshot_2 (2).png (533x714, 74.6K)

Seething.

The kike cries out as he strikes you.