As a Fed myself, I just want to say

Fuck you all. Agreeing to come here was the worst decision of my life. I have lost friends, family, all because of this damn place. I will never be the same again. I have been demoralized, traumatized, radicalized. I hope you all go fuck yourselves.

Attached: D9A72857-7898-436C-87C4-9C33C6A8CA04.jpg (600x620, 35.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vu62m2-corporal-bulford-resigns-from-his-position-of-personal-security-of-trudeau.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

calm down its just a lil shitpostin

Attached: 4123121244.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

NO REFUNDS

You will never leave

Never any original larps anymore. Post badge faggot

I know the feds abuse the patriot act to compile celebrity nudes

Don't forget the secret password : Nigger

if you really are a fed, the only way to redeem yourself is going postal

If you're a real Fed then S on you, your family, your future, and your organization. Scum bag faggot nigger.

you knew what you signed up for
I love the CIA btw
I'm NEET pls contact me I need a job

you are here forever fedboi. what type of federale are ya?

Attached: 1654931763185.jpg (640x476, 61.8K)

Attached: simpsons burns dont forget youre here forever animooted.gif (720x404, 609.38K)

Gonna cry? Maybe shit and cum?

Attached: tumblr_877d678f46e4c69ca7beda8af3f542e4_d2f96af8_540.gif (540x304, 1.07M)

Badges or GTFO.

>feds when there's no group to dress up as and kill innocent civilians in false flags

Attached: 1624855711572.gif (417x317, 37.36K)

you wish you could have a gun, but you're just a nigger felon, don't lie.

How are things now at USPS? I see you guys are delivering on weekends again, must be pretty busy lately.

Kill yourself ZOGbot nigger

Your loss for being a glorified cum guzzling whore to coked out old crusty corrupt fucks

Be more like this guy. You are complicit with their crimes as long as you work under them. Just following orders is no longer an excuse.

rumble.com/vu62m2-corporal-bulford-resigns-from-his-position-of-personal-security-of-trudeau.html

You're here forever! Welcome to the hurtbox, glowfren

Attached: 1655240781162.png (732x669, 247.6K)

Don't forget you're here forever, we will keep spamming redpills forever.

Attached: jewishtowers.jpg (828x893, 132.51K)

Jesus still loves you.

Mark Milley and many progressive politicians are guilrty of Insurrection.

The Steele Dossier Conspiracy theory fits the legal defintion of insurrection.

That faggot CIA Brennan had evidence showing HIllary working with Russian Intelligence to attack the President of the United States and the US legal system.

Arrest Mark Milley for Treason you stupid fed.

Arrest Pelosi for insurrection, fraud, false information and hoaxes.

You stupid glowniggers are corrupt and the the bad guys of humanity, you protect child rapists like Clinton and Biden.

Where is Joe Bidens 50 years of Senate Records?

Who has the authority or legality to hide his records?

Why legal authority did Obama have when using the IRS to attack his political opponents?

What legal or constitutional authority did Obama have when he wiretapped the Trump campaign in 2016?

Arrest Barak Obama for Treason and Insurrection.

Barak Obamas actions fit the crime for an actual insurrection.

The J6 Committing proves that their party is allowed to call for an insurrection against a branch of government, and that Jewish rainbox rabbinic israeli mossad agent Garland allows it.

The FBI brings false charges and false evidence against Donald Trump and his supporters on multiple occassions.

And democrats are destroying evidence\votes from the 2018 and 2020 US Elections.

Its not a crime when a democrat destroys federal property.

Remember when Pelosi ripped up that speech?

According tot he democrats you are allowed to commit whatever crime you want against whoever you want, as long as your childish and criminal behavior benefits the DNC.

Trump won in 2020.

There is more evidence to show that the Democrats worked with Russia, China, and Israel in the 2016, 2018, 2020 Elections, than there is evidence proving that Joe Biden and Kamela Harris are eligible for office.

Both Harris and Biden have covered up crimes and openly charged the previous president with false information and hoaxes.

Attached: 65549075.jpg (508x590, 56.45K)

You’re a little bitch.

You fucks started it.

Attached: 1649519297747.jpg (1015x768, 164.18K)

See you in the next thread, frenderal agent.