Why is that Bronze Age Mindest book in pic related?

Attached: 1656205231199.jpg (1080x1072, 244.29K)

The original America First movement was AntiSemitic and Protestant. A Catholic faggot like Fuentes is a psyop.

Attached: 1234567097161.jpg (1440x958, 94.19K)

because he's an obvious homosexual

Attached: 1656205182001.jpg (768x768, 207.51K)

I seriously just don’t care about circumcision

That pic is representative of the future of america. We're going to split up. Whether if it's peaceful or not isn't really my concern (i can't see it happening peacefully, though) but one thing that is certain is that we will undoubtedly split into two nations. One will be the equivalent of south africa on meth and the other will be the equivalent of geneva, switzerland. Can't wait to see it happen. It'll be just like the iron curtain again. Except this time, it'll be called the rainbow curtain.

Attached: america in the future.png (640x640, 189.62K)

Bronze Age Mindset is a very sophisticated piece of Jewish subversion. It tricks men into coping with the modern world instead of seeking the solution; which is Christ.

The ultimate goal of the Jews is to get you into not accepting Christ. They don't try to convert people outright into Judaism because that is as hard as coverting someone into any religion. Many people are secular. But what Jews do is they use different mechanisms to steer people away from Christ. They popularize secularism and "sciencetism" through the media while also painting Islam, Judaism, and other religions in a favorable light and Christianity in a negative. They are the tastemakers which makes Christianity "lame" or "intolerant" and others more fashionable and accepting.

How does (((BAP))) do this? He uses Strauss, Nietchze and this "esoteric Hitlerism" which is an amalgamation of twitter memes like hyperborea and shit.

Just dumb groyper vs BAP twitter feud. Anyone who's read it knows it doesn't belong with all the other shit on the right side of that pic

Take a look at this BAM and "bapist" twitter accounts.

They have sweet aesthetics and cool images of men of a different age. Alain Delon and other classic masculine figures of old as their pfp. I saw this one quote tweet recently: the OP, and two different users in the comments were all doing this M I A M I V I C E 1984 thing with the white guy from the og show as their pfp. Basically the same person. I always liked these accounts and still follow them. I see them as pseudo-social or semi anonymous social media accounts that RW men have to use in this age.

Yet they also talk about women non-stop. You often see these coomer-lite posts or just outright lust for women on an hourly basis. Thinking you can be a modern conan is a mistake. You should try to be like Conan, physically, but you cannot master women in this age and whoring around is not wise. It doesn't work for the highest percentile of chads and not even for Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Donald Trump, or Vladimir Putin.

You're not revolting against the modern world by simping for women. That statue of Hercules battling the snake that many bap posters love? It is a subtle reference about achieving the mastery to not masturbate and think with your dick. BAP posters have failed that.

OBVIOUSLY you still want to be married to a woman and should be a capable husband. But good luck with the current dating pool.

I think BAP has tricked many young men into sticking to these accounts and never actually doing anything because the dox is not worth it.

BAP is obviously a faggot. Maybe it should tell you something if you enjoy his work.

America First, BAP, Apolloism, MAGA, Any Forums, these are all homo jew golems meant to throw you off the right track. Most "based right wing" types will suffer the same fate as liberals, only a few are chosen and only they will survive what's coming.

Attached: 1647142852111.png (433x453, 43.89K)

Should this scenario actually happen, and I hope it never does, I don't think this will ever be allowed by either side. One side will conquer and crush the other.

>fighting for white families
>even though banning abortion means millions of niggers will now be born and hit the streets in 20 years, forever killing the demographics
Ok retard

amen

slightly more non-hispanic whites have abortions than blacks every day. even if you are so sick to support the murder of helpless babies if you hate their race, this still produces an increase in whites great than an increase in blacks.

because he is the prototypical jewish conservative gate keeper.

>satanic

It seems like Trump only makes really evil people seethe

>establishment alternatives
This is retard cuck language. If christian nationalism was the establishment then what pussy boogeyman word will you use? Anyone who uses establishment is a cuck or a shill.

But who is BAP? Did you think he was some user weightlifting enthusiast who reads old books? A Right Wing product of the zeitgeist?

Bronze Age Pervert name is Costin Alamaru. A Jewish-Romanian immigrant who grew up in Newton (Jewton) MA. He went to Yale and has a PHD in political science. Does that sound fucking nuts already? Well wait until you find out his mentor, who he thanks in his PHD, is David Sidorsky. He also has ties with Steven Smith, his sponsor, and Edward Luttwark who he had on his show this year. All of these men are TOP Zionist thinkers in DC think tanks. Keep this in mind when he posts Hitler and Fashwave memes yet belittles Christianity.

What's very, VERY, interesting is that his dox was out like two years ago and yet there isn't a SINGLE left wing article on it. No hitpieces and exposes from New York Times or Washington Post or even Slate and Salon on the dox of supposedly the most influential right wing figure who was anonymous. His wikipedia doesn't even have his dox.

How is that possible?

In comparison WaPo unmaxxed Libs of Tiktok and sent journalists to their front door.

Attached: BAP info.jpg (3214x3061, 1.52M)

Protestants in the current day are the biggest Zionists, and have been the ones who celebrated Christian Zionism for the past 400 years. Catholicism on the other hand has been historically anti-semitic
So what the fuck are you talking about? Just say the original movement was full of larpagans

>tfw I just realized that the right-half of the political compass is a Ukraine flag

The fact that this is obviously a coypasta has me disregard whatever the fuck this is

Both are lame as fuck. I don't want to have to follow a religion I do not believe in nor a leftist racial dogma that is centered around hating white people. There has to be a third way, a truly libertarian way without the baggage of these authoritarian movements

Any Forums has been on all of this already. He's actually not liked here from what I can tell. But on RW twitter, this has been completely swept under the rug. They don't talk about it at all or even acknowledge it. Fuentes has attacked BAP on this recently and BAP responded indirectly with subtweeting. BAP could've just owned up to it and said "well that was then now I like Hitler" or something but he and his proxies have been completely evasive. His proxies being Zero HP Lovecraft, Second City Bureaucrat, and LokiJulianus. You certainly know these accounts if you've ever been on twitter, they're the biggest RW accounts there. They have also, conveniently, never been banned. RW accounts that brought up the BAP dox have been ignored by these major accounts, and many others, seem to get banned quickly too.

Very odd.

Libertarians are completely subject to leftist dogma. Every notable libertarian that isn't Ron Paul or a normie republican is a full blown liberal.

This is because libertarians don't have any rigid institutional or even ideological power to redoubt the coercive, uniform, groupthink the left imposes.

How are you supposed to find a suitable wife if she has had or still has access to abortion? Abortion access taints the mating pool and it is propagandized as acceptable to many would be suitors.