*Saves America*

>*Saves millions of babies*
>*Destroys cock carousel culture*
>*Soon to ban gay marriage as well*
>*Did more than Trump with 1/9th of his power*

Apologize for being racist against black people.

Attached: clarence-thomas_001.jpg (486x565, 81.81K)

Call me when the nigger bans all birth control and gay marriage.

Clarence sama I kneel

Attached: 03d.jpg (405x720, 86.29K)

Attached: 6kuy03.jpg (500x699, 78.57K)

He only did it because of Trump. If not he'd just be another fuming nigger with no power to do anything.

God bless Trump he is going down as one of the best conservative presidents in modern US history

Trump the grifter could have banned abortion with an executive order, he never did. Trump was pro-abortion for most of his life and even now he's saying the ban on baby murder is bad for conservatism.

This. I kneel. Troof he only got there due to trump, but its whatever the guy had to do the work and he did right.

Attached: 955B318E-A51C-41C3-A697-7A56C998F3F6.jpg (824x1367, 216.06K)

>*Saves millions of babies*

Yeah, Black and Brown ones. BASED BLACK MAN. MAGA! WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!!

All he did was triple the nigger birthrate

He will as soon as half your cracker-ass judges join him.
Brutha gotta do all the work around here?
Obviously haven't been paying attention.
as long as Roe vs Wade was in effect, not even a federal law could ban it, much less an EO.

his concurring opinion laid the framework for it, substantive due process is getting btfo, and I imagine red state governments are itching to pass laws and trigger court cases to get sent up to the SC now

I kneel

The majority of abortions are for white babies and whites are overrepresented among the people who get abortions when you adjust for income level. Also, murder is still murder even if you don't like black people. You shouldn't hold them to a different standard.

>*Did more than Trump with 1/9th of his power*
You mean 3/5th of his power.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>Trump the grifter could have banned abortion with an executive order
No he couldn't and you are stupid

OK that was based.

Justice Thomas, you're ok in my book. You words good.

God bless this great man who suffered for years under the jackboot of liberal democrap racists.

I've already ordered a poster of Justice Thomas. I'm getting it fitted for a nice frame. I'm going to dust it every day. And I'm hanging it right next to my commissioned oil painting of Trevor Moore.

Attached: 1650580191182.jpg (640x775, 74.73K)

Amazing how you can be an excellent example of anything more than the average person deserving respect, and still just a nigger to lobotomized indiscriminate indoctrinated racists.

You’re actually mentally retarded.

In the real world he just laid the tracks for more hell and nigger bullshit. Christcucks destroyed the west you will accept this on your deathbed.

Roe v Wade could not have been overturned without Trump’s three SCOTUS picks stop lying shill

Attached: IMG_20220624_232041_212.jpg (856x856, 56.61K)

you literally can

did more than trump ever did
did it while trump wasnt even in power

Attached: 1604912981736.jpg (477x472, 178.9K)

He'll ban that too, and blowjobs (sodomy).

Im all for killing nigger babies, but i think you are right about the main demo aborted being whites. Ive heard the primarily blacks being aborted arguement here and ive never pushed back on it, cause I believe its just propaganda to win normies, but from personal experience majority of abortion clinics Ive been to and seen first hand, have been nearly ALL young white couples. I also believe the white population decline is related. People say its all from immigration, which partially is true, but while whites have decline, why has blacks remained 13%? If the overall population is expanding due to immigration, for blacks to remain 13% means they are growing. Only whites seem negatively effected by immigration. The truth of white babies being aborted is the only explanation Ive heard that makes sense.