THE. ABORTION. BAN. IS. WRONG

"TW: As a teen I lost 2 friends to unsafe abortions both were straight A students with big plans for their lives.I discovered 1 of them lying in a pool of blood of as we were supposed to be studying together. She’d drunk a herbal concoction & was haemorrhaging.Later found out she had been raped by her uncle &got pregnant. Her family tried to keep it a secret by making her drink the herbs.All she wanted was to finish her studies. She died in my arms. Her death still haunts me.
Banning abortions won’t stop them it means women will die unnecessarily"

I want to believe this isn't LARP but it seems like tattoo overly dramatic even for talking about a dead friend.

Attached: r9k_1656111216189.gif (1019x638, 1.48M)

>unsafe abortions
we know, and we don't give a fuck.

Attached: YOURBODYOURCHOICE.jpg (527x729, 45.99K)

glad your friends got smoked

Now it's up to states to decide if it's wrong or not. Go to another state to get an abortion if you as a woman can't help but love getting nut inside without protection.

And then everyone clapped

If the coathangers didn't get them, the AIDS probably would have eventually. Or the death squads when we finally get our shit together and move.

Attached: John_Legend_Mom_Whore.jpg (540x400, 53.32K)

>Murdering bitch kills herself trying to murder.
>Wrong.

What about that is not justice?

>I lost 2 friends to unsafe abortions
good

Literally don't give a fuck. Don't get banged out and nutted in if you don't want a kid. Conversation over lol

Shit that never happened

>the abortion ban is wrong

Attached: 1624042445578.jpg (622x712, 83.15K)

Soo, do I stand up and clap?

i don't care because i never get to have sex. if i got to have sex then maybe i would care. sorry, i just don't care about things that don't affect me. give me guaranteed sex and then we can talk about guaranteed abortions. until then leave me alone!

Attached: 1654884749042.jpg (182x276, 8.96K)

Only good version is the vaporware one

I've lost 8 friends to abortions. They were neighborhood kids I grew up with or at least would have if they weren't killed by their parents.

Attached: 1630752267550.gif (200x166, 857.06K)

shut up whore.

If only you had been aborted too.

no one cares, you should kys to join them

feminists decided a long time ago that it was more satisfying to demonize men than it was maintain the support they needed to maintain their rights.

IMO they got what they deserved.

Attached: OnlyWomenCanSquawk.jpg (640x384, 64.64K)

>THE
Stopped reading there

May stop getting nut in by niggers every friday night and you wouldn't need em

shouldnt fuck chad as a hobby then abort and expect the avarage joe to marry her.
its her own fault
>its just gods punishment for beeing a silly roasty

based
just like how the Second Amendment doesn't end crime, it just ends *safe* crime

Attached: Cartoon-Gun-Control-for-Dummies-990.jpg (990x771, 432.31K)

Attached: abortionlol.jpg (1038x1049, 701.48K)

Larp niggers nigging up the board do niggishly. Log the fuck off

It's a LARP. Lefties are fond of concocting sympathetic scenarios that don't exist, and then insisting that if abortion should be used in this case, it should be used in all cases. Tale as old as time.

Oh no, a bunch of baby murderers could potentially die from attempting to kill their babies? Oh noooo that sucks haha!

The current situation isn't about abortion being right or wrong, though. It's about state rights, once again.

This. These whores say that men can’t speak on abortion issues. Well fine, but any man marginally one their side who’s isn’t a simp is gone. Also Roe V Wade was decided by 9 men so they should be glad it’s overturned.

what abortion ban?

How expensive are abortions, really? Maybe these whores can save up from all of the times they didn’t have to pay for dinner.

Attached: 1656117179577.gif (256x187, 2.92M)

Sauce? Or it this an edit?

There is no abortion ban you fucking idiot.

Yet another screeching tard who doesn't know what the repeal actually means

This. They hide behind the tragedies and they would never be satisfied if it was legalized only for cases where it would kill the mother.

fake and gay

And also hoes being mad

Attached: 35ADF2F2-6634-4343-A19B-4428E8A0001C.jpg (824x960, 192.87K)

Uuuuhhh......

Attached: 1656097428846.jpg (750x949, 160.97K)

I like babies so fuck you.