Be woman

>be woman
>get pregnant
>man doesn't want to be father before he's ready
>sues for child support
>be pro-choice and claim women shouldn't be forced to have children before they're ready

Attached: MEN.png (607x802, 26.41K)

even the govt knows women are lazy as shit without promise of reward.

Fucking this
This is why I support abortions.
That bitch will eventually realize it's easier to abort than force a man for child support.
Sooner or later that man is going to beat the crap out of that hoe

A woman still gets to make that choice, though. End mandatory child support. Abortions will skyrocket but whatever.

Let's just skip to the part where we kill women for talking or wearing shoes.

I agree. If I was allowed to opt out on having a kid I'd support abortion but if I don't have a choice near should they.

This. Women never ever cared about men's reproductive rights.

To even compare what men still(!) have to endure, women would have to get their babies taken away and be forced to pay for them for 18 years.

I DEMAND ABORTION EQUALITY NOW!

Attached: 1534961748849.jpg (552x479, 66.56K)

If women are allowed to opt out of parenthood, men should be allowed, too

Attached: 1531183988109.jpg (806x1201, 253.8K)

Men have no actual physical cost from the outcome. Women are physically changed forever by a fully carried pregnancy. It'd be like if you as a guy have parts of your penis gradually fall off, have your testicles and prostrate shrivel by a percentage each time, and automatically become circumcised after the baby is born.

Not my problem

>Women are physically changed forever
Waaaaaaaah, women are the victims again, waaaaaaah

Attached: 1539163439303.jpg (1103x752, 241.3K)

>automatically become circumcised
lolwut? And even if, so what? Women's only purpose is procreation, so even if they die doing it, it doesn't matter, that's what they are for

Attached: 1537904706787.jpg (963x591, 284.63K)

My money my choice let's get child support next but remove it from the entire planet, fuck feminism.

shut up nigger literally all you have to do is not have sex until you're married
but peepee in vagoo feel good and tingly so you must have an entire industry exist to help you suck out baby parts from your haunted cavern so you can go to college to get a shitty degree and work for shekelberg to make sure there is more tax revenue for another war

you are a child of satan

>Sooner or later that man is going to beat the crap out of that hoe
For many women this is long overdue

womens purpose is to give birth
wear a condom if you dont wanna get pregnant faggot

That's not forcing men to be fathers, that's forcing them to be pay pigs. You honestly think that money is going to the kids needs?

Attached: 1656090015843.jpg (640x796, 73.53K)

>Men have no actual physical cost from the outcome

the labor to support the child is the physical cost.

Fuck off, losing half or more of your lifes work is way more devastating. Women have no idea what suffering means.

eloquently put

>some bitch thinks you are a father and has your biometric data for a DNA test
>state legally enslaves you for not paying her.