Feds trying to radicalize on reddit

>Pic related
Do glowies really believe they can inspire redditors to ignite a civil war in the aftermath of Roe v. Wade being overturned?

Attached: 1656203091757.png (800x576, 367.37K)

You've got it backwards. It's reddit radicallizing on the feds

Hmmmmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-203644.png (1080x2300, 125.16K)

I see typical DSA roasties poasting this stuff as well.

reddit com/user/ripitthrowaway
you cant use the search bar for users i dont think

If they can radicalize reddittt fags to go fight a losing war in Ukraine, then getting them to do terrorist acts here in the USA will be very easy. Prepare yourselves for the fuckshit - cowards fight like bitches, attacking the weak and defenseless, sabotage, property damage, etc.

I have a machete, a dagger, and a karambit for the stealth kills. AR-15, .45 ACP, and a 12 GA for the unruly mob. Godspeed gentlemen, let's kill these fucking degenerates.

No, profile is private.

I just wanna see how far gone this guy's head is.

How many times will you low energy virgins repost this image? I have seen like 20 threads with this posted

>radical Christians in rural areas
>defenseless
pick one and only one
I would love to see livestreams of lefties with their LARP gear and molotovs getting domed from a football field away by a couple fudds with their deer rifles

cringy redditors aside you won't do shit dude don't fool yourself

Post a link to the thread you profoundly retarded imbecile

Listen, faggot. I live in Lenoir, NC. Meet me at the local Walmart. I'll crank your scrawny neck. Test me.

(You)

Attached: 1656104579288m.jpg (583x1024, 105.19K)

>We should attack heavily armed small towns and start a civil war
>But I'm not the organizing type, someone else please do this
>I'm an ideas man

LOL
LMAO

This.

Doesn't exist anymore.
Twas deleted last night on the 2Xchromosome subreddit

why does this keep getting spammed here?

what kind of retarded statement is that you obviously have never been in the vicinity of a fight or danger or your faggot ass would know that making yourself not do shit takes far more effort, god you pathetic seething lil cuckold faggots always so ass blasted jealous and fucking mad, get over it little shit fag you are the only faggot that cares about your inferiority, nigger.

>a bunch of trannies and faggots get mowed down after trying to destroy a rural town full of gun owners
Based

Feds don't want a civil war and they don't want leftists to do stupid shit (that isn't carefully planned). They want to avoid civil war at all costs and they want they only fed post to entrap conservatives so that they can prosecute them. Those are real redditors

They come to my door and I'll make a headline that puts the fear in the rest of them.

I watched a rural Pennsylvania man shoot a deer in half with his whatever the fuck caliber rifle, what does this retard mean "defenseless" lmao