Lying to Congress about one's abortion stance is PERJURY

Impeach the Supreme Court Justices for lying under oath.

Attached: DIsapproving Decker.jpg (1024x764, 70.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/lying-gop-roe-wade-supreme-court/
stacker.com/stories/4178/what-are-contact-tracers-and-how-many-each-state-needs-safely-reopen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"My stance has since changed."
Hearing over, have a nice day everyone.

ummmm, no, sorry sweaty but he was free to change his mind :)

Roe was about medical privacy, exploited by abortionists. What got repealed was a right to medical privacy. Don’t worry. This will be exploited to the detriment of everyone.

Attached: 0A50F5E9-004C-4780-ADEB-784F9E9874E6.gif (520x293, 1.63M)

Didnt they cross state lines too?

This. Isn’t this considered Treason under the Constitution?

I know the second kavanaugh changed his mind lulz.

There was so much state-line crossing! You wouldn't believe!

But they didn’t actually lie though

>Goy r v W
is this a sign???

but what is a woman?

Vax pass I guess. There is no such thing as a based nigger.

Well fortunately we have the hearings on tape. It shouldn't be too difficult to do a basic investigation.

>Gorsuch told senators in March 2017 that Roe was "a precedent of the U.S. Supreme Court" that has been reaffirmed. Kavanaugh told senators in September 2018 that Roe was "settled as a precedent of the Supreme Court, entitled the respect under principles of stare decisis," a legal doctrine that means “to stand by things decided” in Latin.

My point is, there are consequences to perjury.

Oh my goddesses!

Or to put it another way, you don't want a Supreme Court Justice who lies under oath. That Justice has no credibility.

>state brings new argument against existing precedent
>causes enough of an issue that it's appealed to the SCOTUS
>state makes better argument than "but muh precedent" since Democrats give zero shits about protecting rights and milk the issue for money
>Justices free to abandon stop-gap ruling that federal legislatures repeatedly refused to affirm with actual law

Stop blaming SCOTUS for career politicians laughing their way to the bank.

It was overturned on a point of law, not a moral judgement you moron.

Jesus christ literally even snopes has debunked this
snopes.com/fact-check/lying-gop-roe-wade-supreme-court/

Weren't the Court arguments for reversing Roe V Wade rather tryhard. if I remember right?

Saying something is precedent isn’t the same as saying it stands in perpetuity. In all common law systems precedent can be overruled by the highest court in the land

Stare decisis is the doctrine that courts will adhere to precedent in making their decision.

Did they mention Stare decisis?

No, roe vs wade original ruling was a big stretch and had no legal footing.

Please demonstrate where any one of them said they wouldn't rule against Roe vs. Wade. I will wait.

Attached: Obama Straw.jpg (437x410, 65.26K)

Read the snopes article. They never said that they wouldn’t overturn Roe and precedent does not mean that the court can’t overule it

Was the fact that it was founded on a rape that never happened?

Did they give a straight answer on the question, or did they resort to lawyer's dodges?

I don't recall them saying they would overturn Roe v Woe, that's for sure.

Lies of omission are still lies.

They have an army of “contact tracers” making 75k a year, sitting around with their thumbs up their butts for the last two years.
stacker.com/stories/4178/what-are-contact-tracers-and-how-many-each-state-needs-safely-reopen

Attached: 720DE12C-AF46-4BF3-9063-2CCADC5B7BD3.jpg (785x784, 81.95K)