I don't understand conservatives. Why would you make abortion illegal when a majority of Women who do it are liberal...

I don't understand conservatives. Why would you make abortion illegal when a majority of Women who do it are liberal? Abortion being legal means less liberals in the world. You've now doomed the world and there will be tons of brainwashed children.

Attached: download (2).jpg (256x256, 7.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4038932/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to protect the children why do liberals want to ban guns when the majority of owners are not liberal hurr durr fuck you and die there is no turning back you wanted to die well now faggot you entered a suicide pact with the craziest motherfuckers one earth and tried to stop you but oh no so get ready to breed breed sow im gonna blow your fuckin whore brains out bitch whore you gonna swallor for the dollar bitch niogger get spread now

Its about increasing black an hispanic birth rates

Its almost as if their compassion for babies crosses political lines

>to protect the children
But who gives a shit about liberal children. Liberals had a solution to our problem, but they were too stupid to realize.

Everytime there's a mass shooting here, everyone says "who cares, there Hispanic, black, liberals, etc"
I thought that was what we all agreed upon?

THE LORD destroys or brings fortune to Nations.
The Lord God hates Men making idols like The Law of Man.
Population control is an earthly not a heavenly goal.

No at most they might call them a glownigger psyop. Almost 1 in 5 pregnancies in the US end in abortion, there has been over 60 million abortions. The scale is revolting. Anyone should be disgusted with bow casual women have become about taking the life of their unborn child. In any other context they might mourn a miscarriage but they cope themselves onto thinking that doing it intentionally is fine

Imagine thinking america is "the world"

>I don't understand conservatives. Why would you make abortion illegal when a majority of Women who do it are liberal?
leftists puzzled by altruism
many such cases
sad

Attached: Trump-Wrong-1024.jpg (1024x768, 104.17K)

No, get with the times. Mass shootings are all false flags to take away guns.

I'm not a leftist. I want abortion legal so there are less leftist in the world
>Implying any other country matters

That's a false premise. There are conservative women that are convinced to get abortions. A huge number of abortions are performed by Christians

Women who get abortions that are conservatives and doctors who do abortions that are christians are frauds. They are not Christians nor conservatives. Good riddance to the frauds breeding, and they will rot in hell. These are there sins, not ours.

Cuckservatives are reactionary so they are incapable of thinking five seconds into the future. It’s 100% about emotions for them because they physically can’t see the forest for the trees

You conveniently don’t mention that 80% of those abortions are nonwhites

Who cares? It hurts the people I hate

By forcing them to increase their fertility rate kek

All that matters is white population increasing. Liberalism isn't genetic.

The kids will grow up to hate their liberal parents. It could be a breeding ground for future white supremacists / nationalists.

Because it pisses of jews and anything that pisses off yids is good

Attached: kwlg96rmaza81.jpg (604x604, 33.25K)

This only raises the nonwhite population, and political affiliation has strong genetic correlations

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4038932/

>brainwashed

Attached: 899022493605.png (988x1200, 1.59M)

Evil is strong and we should not allow them to be tricked into murder when they are vulnerable

>everyone says

Obviously hyperbolic; not all conservatives are so ethnocentric to the extent they'd tolerate infanticide just because the baby isn't white.

KYS now moshe

Attached: 9578616824435.png (901x1200, 1.83M)

>they…they’re being tricked!!!
The only conservative women getting abortions are thots who fuck niggers lmao stop coping

>Liberalism isn't genetic.
From the moment you are born, you are brainwashed by your parents in what they believe. If you dissent, you are punished by your family. Liberals are no different from what they perceive Christan parents are. They will brainwash their kids with this hideous perspective on life.

>Evil is strong
jews

Attached: 524576898748.png (801x1200, 613.59K)

Cope and seethe, it’s a sin to bear false witness and I am no jew

Attached: 5C1F2087-9392-4D1E-B2E1-F0C75442115B.jpg (600x542, 112.72K)

Attached: fellow racists.jpg (700x368, 45.29K)

>ignoring the obvious AstroTurf campaign the christcucks are currently doing

>Everytime there's a mass shooting here
everyone wishes it was jews

Attached: 5332729547763.png (662x1200, 781.88K)

>Cope and seethe
No thanks

Attached: 6326864797195.png (678x1200, 506.01K)

>I don't understand conservatives. Why would you make abortion illegal when a majority of Women who do it are liberal?

Because it's NOT a calculated POLITICAL position, it's truly a MORAL stance, a matter of right and wrong, of life and death.

So conservatives don't care about all these secondary issues -- too many liberal babies, too many black babies, or what-have-you. The secondary issues are irrelevant.

They haven't been tricked, they know it's murder. They just don't care.

>They just don't care

Attached: 753156612310.png (983x1200, 956.9K)

Astroturf campaigns are fake
The rise of Christian Militantism is organic
Deus Vult

Attached: I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST.jpg (1024x1024, 74.38K)

Just be Nice
Don't be Racist
Get the Vaccine
Support Ukraine
>Please let us continue to Murder Babies.
You can kill all the Babies you want is states where it's legal. Go whine somewhere else. No one here fucking cares.

The unborn child still should not be killed

>why would you make abortion illegal
stopped reading there, the supreme court doesn't create legislation. get educated and come back later

People who have family's tend to be more conservative

I do not support abortion but no other person should have power of another person’s autonomy or get between them and their personal physician. I value personal responsibility and leave me the fuck alone.

You fags literally organize in John roaches discord server lmao

lol if you guys didn't project you'd have nothing to say
how are we even coordinated at all? lololol

Attached: 1656084093875.jpg (615x680, 115.7K)