Canada's Chief of Defence clearly has a worm in his head. What the fuck is up with that?

Canada's Chief of Defence clearly has a worm in his head. What the fuck is up with that?

Attached: uncertain.jpg (719x611, 55.02K)

these people have to be fried they're stationed in bases with radar all day

insulated bunkers and time off

This guy is a small brain deep state faggot.

Guy is hard as fuck. He will sacrifice every Canadian to defend Soro's son.

>the military is uncertain about where the funds are coming from, and that there are meetings happening at the department trying to determine how much of the money is new. Those sources say there are significant concerns that the money may not be new, and may need to be re-capitalized from within the existing defence budget.
brrrrr

eggman got a min worm implanet in his brainium

>Whether the Canadian Forces is going to be able to recruit the members needed to face a more volatile world is one that continues to dog the military.

>A recent report warned earlier this year that systemic racism, discrimination and sexual misconduct are “repulsing” potential new recruits, and clearly linked the military’s ability to fix its culture and attract a new generation of Canadians directly with the national security challenges facing the country.
i will die for the rainbow flag and so will you

Does that mean the worm is radioactive? It wouldn't surprise me, since almost nothing about our current government being involved with tools of satan would surprise me, but I am curious. Canada is just so astonishingly fucked, it's amazing.

Attached: 136144480.jpg (608x1200, 132.82K)

>systemic racism, discrimination and sexual misconduct are
what would actually attract me to serve in the military

>Former Supreme Court of Canada justice Louise Arbour led that review and at the end of May, issued a blistering report that deemed the leadership of the military “incapable” of fixing the system and the existing cultural problems of the military a “liability” to the country.

>Among her recommendations was the need to reform the Royal Military College Kingston and the Royal Military College St-Jean — the universities that train future leaders in the Canadian Forces.

>Arbour called them “institutions from a different era.”
yeah its [current year] you glownigger chuds

I bet the old bunkers have lots of asbestos, for fireproofing.
lol
lmao

He can only cum when the toddler that he's raping dies

>>>A recent report warned earlier this year that systemic racism, discrimination and sexual misconduct are “repulsing” potential new recruits,
hell yeah where do I sign up?

I'm much more scared that he will just do whatever the fucking worm tells him to.
Having a fucking worm in your head ain't normal, yo.

Attached: 1539476983019.jpg (299x419, 43.12K)

>“We have to have a dispassionate look at, is the institution fit for purpose for the 21st century and producing what is needed?”
these investigators are so narcissistic

How dare you insult my boil.

Attached: file.png (363x241, 97.23K)

>having the exact same problems as US military

This is activating the charcoal.

Sometimes I think that Canadian politicians are all infected with that cat parasite that makes people retarded, and that Canadian voters also infected with the parasite just vote for whatever they're told to.
That's probably just silly, though.

Attached: 1525280144234.jpg (534x604, 55.3K)

That part cracked me up pretty hard.
Imagine just being a boy from a small town wanting to get an honourable job, and then being informed that you must take a mental indoctrination process involving faggotry before you can join.
And Western countries wonder why they have a recruiting problem.

We know. He's basically just a moveable nugget, that's all.

lol. Perfect.

they're psychopaths and all of them like to pretend to be dumb, but coincidentally all of them are obsessed with power and money and somehow have a lot of it, and somehow they do sadistic, demonic shit like sending us to war, locking entire economies down, etc. They talk in circles on purpose. That's why they almost never make any sense