What makes these dumb conservative motherfuckers think for one millisecond that overturning Roe v Wade was a good...

What makes these dumb conservative motherfuckers think for one millisecond that overturning Roe v Wade was a good decision at all whatsoever?

Attached: 24dc-assess1-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 35.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/the-politico-roe-v-wade-abortion-memo-leak-of-may-2-2022-94-days-after-amy-coney-barretts-50th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/roe-v-wade-overturned-on-freemasonrys-birthday-1-month-and-22-days-after-memo-leak-on-122nd-day-of-the-year-june-24-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it made you seethe

The Constitution

Cope

its a ritual you stupid motherfucker
gematriaeffect.news/the-politico-roe-v-wade-abortion-memo-leak-of-may-2-2022-94-days-after-amy-coney-barretts-50th-birthday/
gematriaeffect.news/roe-v-wade-overturned-on-freemasonrys-birthday-1-month-and-22-days-after-memo-leak-on-122nd-day-of-the-year-june-24-2022/

because you will never be a woman

Cope Seethe Dilate

Faggot

It isn't about good decision vs bad decision, dumb nigger, it is about what is constitutional.
God, liberals are so fucking dumb

I couldn't care less what a woman does with her body but the same people that said "my body, my choice" when it came to getting vaccinated sound like hypocrites now, don't they? You have zero arguments here. The US has religious liberty or so we thought. Apparently now, due to this ruling, America is now somehow a Christian nation again? It never was. The Founding Fathers didn't actually believe in that shit.

Because it was based on complete bullshit. If the "progressives" have to be cocooned into a fantasy that human life doesn't exist until a certain date after fertilization, that's their issue.

When women can openly confess abortion is murdering their own child, and denying the human right to ever exist, then and only then should they be granted immunity from prosecution.

Sorry, I'm not schizophrenic. Take your Haldol.

>one word by this midwit
Thought so, junior.

>all those ignorati
it's getting close to time to water the tree, fren

Because it makes it a states rights issue. Roe lied about getting raped, making it a faulty case. There are many pro life women and men, its not a minority.

Dabbing on libs is always funny

dont ask for the answer, then ignore it

you seriously are a mind control slave

LOL, nice bot response.

>the same people that said "my body, my choice" when it came to getting
kek, now you're just trolling mask fag. I don't even have to look, I know you got a uky flag on your twat profile.

>What makes these dumb conservative motherfuckers think for one millisecond that giving states more power over their own laws was a good decision at all whatsoever?

>German cuckold crying because his women are getting enriched due to Merkel and everyone else that have ruined a once-great nation.

Kavanaugh is clearly trying to head off concerns that the court will outlaw abortion, but in Thomas’s concurring opinion, he signaled that he would like to use the ruling in Dobbs as an opportunity to reconsider other constitutional rights. “In future cases, we should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell,” he wrote, referring to rulings that, respectively established constitutional rights to contraception; to engage in intimate, consensual sexual conduct; and to same-sex marriage. This could persuade advocates to bring cases challenging those precedents in the future.

Alito, for his part, clearly wanted to head off speculation about what would happen to these precedents, which the three liberal dissenters warned could now be in danger. The court’s other conservative justices are not necessarily champing at the bit to reconsider these precedents. But the question is in the air — and seems likely to come up again in the future.

Roberts, for his part, did not want to overturn Roe. In his concurring opinion, he bemoaned the broad scope of the court’s new abortion ruling. He agreed with the decision to uphold Mississippi’s ban on abortion after 15 weeks, but he questioned why it was necessary to go further. The viability line established in Casey was “misguided,” he said, but he also argued that his conservative colleagues were violating the principle of judicial restraint by overturning Roe and Casey entirely. “The Court’s decision to overrule Roe and Casey is a serious jolt to the legal system — regardless of how you view those cases,” he wrote.

>implying I'm a liberal.
I love how you Trumptards think that there are only two sides and that's final. You know absolutely nothing about politics

>not a mentally ill racist liberal trannies
explains a lot

Attached: retus.png (795x576, 275.88K)

it's kind of hilarious to be honest. look at their shit eating faces.

Attached: 1652365578442.png (748x489, 107.67K)

>YOU HAVE A TWITTER AND A MASK AND IDK IM JUST MAD REEEEEEEEEE
Do you have an argument or are you just outraged? Come back to the table when you're less emotional.

>Australia
Stay in your lane, I didn't ask you.

And how exactly was it a lie? Because you said so?

Says the party that lost the election to a man who shits himself and falls off a bike that's not even in motion. Good one.

Go back to r/The_Donald, nigger

Why would leaving it to the states be a great idea? Then that leaves the entire country divided on the issue, you troglodyte. Do you really want that? A fucking divided America because some boomers chose "hey, let's leave this up to red vs blue. Who cares if Karen has to go from Texas or Missouri to New Jersey to get an abortion? We won! Oh, those high gas prices and skyrocketing inflation? Fuck those people."

>I love how you Trumptards think that there are only two sides and that's final
You certainly aren't right wing, so either liberal or commie, which is a distinction without a difference

I hope they make lgbt illegal. I am sick of seeing anal fucking faggots with cum dripping out of their mouths and having the audacity to be proud of it.