Is it really that hard, ladies?

Is it really that hard, ladies?

Attached: 20220625_210606.jpg (267x232, 27.61K)

Just don’t nut inside lmao

nut in the toylet its better than that nasty GOYSPLOOGE becoming a baby wageslave and running around saying stupid shit

>Any Forums
>ladies?

Attached: vlad.gif (280x158, 899.32K)

Are you implying that the guy fucking her is blameless too? They are both beasts out for their own pleasure.

Perhaps that is easy for people who live on the internet making these kinds of posts.

For others who don't, its a big part of human nature, look at the number of children being born inspite of poverty in India, Africa, China, etc.

I've been doing it for decades. Femoids are a Jewish trick and I'm not falling for it. They do nothing but manipulate your biological impulses so they can spend your money. In fact I bet at least 75% of the economy is driven by women, including all the men slaving away in a desperate attempt to impress women.

There's a sideways house in between the E and the X

>I can't have sex so neither should you!!!

Attached: 1611960286649.png (1240x1568, 217.62K)

I stopped having sex 6 years ago
I've been doing my part for a while

Forgot the meme flag kike.
God i wished i lived 80 years ago and could operate a gas chamber.

They can wear female condoms, they can take birth control, plan B, let their man pull out, IUD, you name it. Do they just want creampies?

The moment you're charged with executing your first child or helpless old land you'll get PTSD and end up shooting yourself like a bitch a couple of years after the war.
Y'know, like the real SS officers have.

But why? I just fucking love girls! They're so pretty!

Attached: Daisy Ridley Sisters.jpg (460x460, 50.47K)

I would enjoy to gas some kike kids and "helpless" old ladies.
You all deserve to get eradicated from this planet.

A woman NEEDS Sex, it is the only way for her to feel worth something. Many women don't hook up to feel sexually pleasured, they just need validation.

that makes me fucking sick to my stomach

Tough guy

STOP
HAVING
SEX

keep posting trannie and nigger propaganda, you subhuman piece of shit.

Will do

sorry about the no foreskin KIKE