Roe V Wade doesn't effect me because i've never had sex

Attached: fdasdfsdafs.png (640x785, 719.19K)

Nice bro

Fake bobs

Good, now go get married.

Attached: 54F3E594-359D-4B66-AFE6-5E2CEA85DD8A.jpg (236x183, 9.02K)

Any woman without fake tits and fake lips is worthless

same

I want kids. And so the idea of impregnating a woman doesn't scare me at all. People that are terrified of getting a girl pregnant are bizarre to me. How is that mindset even possible from an evolutionary perspective?

you're honestly not missing much. got a fleshlight while the ol' gal was pregnant and it is genuinely way better. you're just missing companionship and that is a MUTHAFUCKIN HOLE NIGGA. so good luck with that. my best advice is hone your body like a weapon and don't focus on soft targets. every incel should justify his existence with a central banker's dog tags

Attached: the Dot.png (1041x529, 52.53K)

Roe v Wade wouldn't affect you at all if you had half a brain and knew how to use birth control.

You only say that cause your women's grow hair until they get them replaced.

I just want to lick a white womans feet bros. I hate my life it seems easier for lesbians than straight white males.

>Bong women are worthwhile
The worms got to you too, huh

the word you're looking for is "AFFECT" not "EFFECT"

>terrified of getting a girl pregnant
Because then the fun is over. The girls aren't marriage material so it ends as a nightmare.
>evolutionary perspective?
Evolution favors herd mentality and followers. The men could pump and dump before. Now they get hassled in social media and by child support.

It doesn't effect me because I'm married and will empregnant my wife again sometime soon. More kids is better.

You were born though scissor dodger.

Incorrect

She'll have brown kids

jesus, i'm gonna die virgin. I'm a wizard already.
What a hot girl, wish I had one like that.

it doesn't really affect me either. if i want to have sex then i need to pay a prostitute. women do not like me. i don't like women much either. i think women are niggers. i don't care about women's rights. if women would have sex with me i might like them more.

I'll be 36 soon and still virgin. God bless.

>voluntary coition with a roastie
>in circa 2022
>the Age of Trapquarius

Attached: wtf--BAILEY_JAY.jpg (480x654, 64.49K)

it doesnt affect me either cuz im a tranny and cant get pregnant