Woman here. Nothing has really changed. I’m still fucking hot tinder chads and getting coomed in every other night...

Woman here. Nothing has really changed. I’m still fucking hot tinder chads and getting coomed in every other night, and still relying on abortions if need be.
>b-but the law
There’s literally so many places you can deletus that fetus, the clinics are everywhere. So if you think we’re suddenly gonna snap our legs closed.. you are dead wrong lmaooo

Attached: 6479A364-23F2-41F5-821E-5A646266F403.jpg (465x526, 107.63K)

Then what are hoes so mad about? Are their periods synchronized from the vaxx and it’s that time of the month for all of them?

>the clinics are everywhere
enjoy your life sentence lol
whore

Women don't fucked
Women get fucked

THIS OP STATUS: BUTCH

You know the rules, hole.

Eventually they’ll realise that there’s no practical effect on us and life resumes as normal. I’m sure quite a few will move states though… it’s better to be on the safer side.

lol there’s literally zero ways to prove someone got an abortion. Good luck tho

Why are women saying to boycott sex then? Kys

Better to move to Canada to be extra safe. Lots of chinks and pajeets there though, so the tinder scene sucks

When the taliban rapes and kills you I won't be shedding any tears.

Attached: 1656153526520.jpg (1004x495, 182.58K)

hush breed sow meat dont talk it just fucks.

nice larp. flag. sage

Coombrain.

Thats cool. I'm happy for ya.
So why are so many dumb cunts protesting?

>arguing semantics
Have sex incel

Tl;Dr
Tits or gtfo

You will die alone, without child, and with STDs (which you most likely already have multiple). No man or woman will want you once you get older because of your choices in life. Enjoy the meaningless sex until then.

It's called standing with a camera outside abortion clinics. People have been doing it for years

>literally zero ways to prove someone got an abortion

Here we go. A clueless larping tranny that will never be a natural womb carrier

No one actually cares, just move to a blue state if you want to be a roastie and then everyone's happy

>Woman here
HAHAH you will never be one ya fucking weirdo

Being dramatic I guess? The dust will settle when they realise we can still vacuum those suckers out

>Nothing has changed. I'm still an insecure retard trying to take my anger out on others well feeling superior
Go slice up your thunder thighs moar fatso.

So why are you protesting? Just shut your whore mouth and your sex less simp's mouths. And never come back to /pol.

The girl that aborted my baby and fucked everyone around me is now a elementary school teacher and talks to my sister and niece

>woman here
stopped reading. fuck off tranny

Who cares? You're still a disgusting roastie, nobody cares about you

Like this? Does this please you?

Attached: 1656206279598.webm (480x360, 720.75K)

>meme
>not supposed to be funny
then kys

You will never be a real woman

You will never have a family
You will never know true happiness
You will die alone
And then you will go to hell

>woman here

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-174249_Brave.jpg (1080x1272, 580.83K)

Cope, you never fucked anyone. You just allowed men to use you.

>projecting your cuck fantasies

There’s literally no way for a man to tell I’ve had an abortion. They never can.

That’s still not proof lmao. And it’s never actually accomplished anything.

I feel completely neutral about it. But happy for the woman, she probably had her reasons.