Attached: lmfaos.png (875x662, 97.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOerIWvGdt4&t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>vote against pork
>bad

>1 post by this id

I love fresh cope.

"I couldn't help but noticing that everybody who is for abortion has already been born."

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.21M)

hi!

You niggers say this all the time, but never explain how to find that out, so fuck you.

>but never explain how to find that out
reddit alarm

Attached: 1655765958875.jpg (719x667, 51.23K)

Click the colored part next to ID

>but never explain how to find that out
I figured that out on my very first day here

I'm a game journalist, but close enough

The bill they blocked, while more than likely benefiting alot of congress, was basically just throwing money and tax breaks at oil companies with little to no promise of lower prices. The kicker is that oil companies are having a hard enough time keeping shit together due to the massive recession and loss of jobs to foreign companies. atleast 3 oil manufactures have been outsourcing their entire tech staff and lost all of their onshore developers. shits about to get fucked here in a few months

little bitch nigger faggot gay ass eating cum drinking homo cocksucker faggot. shit in your teeth liter faggot shit from eating homo faggot ass. disgusting. die faggot nigger kike.

what score did you assign to borderlands 3?

Youre a fucking retard if you still dont understand how gas works.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOerIWvGdt4&t=31s

seethe, nigger

>never explain how to find out
holy shit lurk moar ya faggot

PROTIP: They weren't going to win anything more no matter what. The neocon GOP exists go lose.

>It's not looking good for them in midterms
It's not looking good for you if you still believe in elections or that one party has your back while you should be against the other party. Retard.

Look at every historical example of price fixing, realize you are a buffoon. You idiots shouldn't be allowed to vote.

haha if that price gouging bill passed and democrats actually used it to control prices we'd be seeing gas shortages right now

Price gouging has been illegal for a long time now. What the bill was proposing was price fixing you stupid nigger.