>often make patients worse
>often kill patients
>often completely fucking helpless
>personal lives always going up in flames
>usually deadpan in bed
>Stockholm syndrome
>most peers are autistic or just similarly myopic
>oh and probably over $500k in debt

Why would anyone want to be a doctor today?

>INB4 some altruistic virtue signaling bullshit

Attached: 35AC3424-B058-44D2-8D40-A24FA55A50A7.jpg (800x1015, 126.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

money. as always

My friend who's a nurse saw a doctor put a breathing tube down the wrong pipe (into the patient's stomach not windpipe) the EMS driver there tried to speak up but the doctor just told him to fuck off he knew what he was doing.
The guys stomach ended up exploding and he died there.

However nobody gives a shit because the dude was a druggie and nobody cares enough to sue

>shit hours
>$500k in debt

They fuck up all the time
Imagine killing someone and pretending everything is fine the next day - doctors do it all the time

My mom had a tumor and the public hospital didnt wanted to give her the turn to make the operation,he ends going to a private clinic to make some studies because she feel like shit,they tell her that she couldnt leave because she could die,ask for the name of the doctor previously treating her,the doctor from the public hospital ends going to the clinic do tell my mom and the staff that she didnt take care of her health and that she was at blame.

Yeah, at first.

We'll give you a second shot at getting that out, if you want.

It's the symbol of liars, swindlers, and theives
In baphomets hand, and on the hospitals walls.

Attached: 1656115210944m.jpg (952x1024, 190.6K)

Lap not hand

what the fuck

Doctors are the satanic bishops

Wow, that was sad that I'm getting all choked up!

Attached: 1983502349582035.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

also i am from argentina,here people had the obligation of being a general doctor first(five years) and her specialization second(five years),they end fucking burn out and dont remember shit,dermatologist never do blood test or parasites test,so they just give a cream stronger than the previously given and end with the strongest pill,also dermatologist in argentina are guilty of lot of infertile women because they give a lot of birth pills to teenagers to fight acne when is well known that 2 a year is enough to cause infertility in some womens,imagine the amount of pills in a year around treatment.

i dont know a single argentine that dont have a story of doctors fucking it up big time.

Their egos are so big because people feed their egos. Plus, let's admit, it is quite an accomplishment.

>oh and probably over $500k in debt
My future wife and children can go to school tuition free, so they wouldn't have any debt.

Doctors are in the perfect position to kill people
>largest chain of hospitals for terminally ill children run by shriners
>must be mason to be shriner
>shriners also run the hospital clowns that Gacy was a part of
>places where no one is surprised if they aren't allowed to see there child or their child dies suddenly because they're all supposedly to die anyway
>pic related

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1400x1695, 350.66K)

ESL often Cletus?

Attached: med symbols.jpg (680x665, 70.85K)

yeah

To kill white babies with abortion and white children with vaccines

If an airlines killed 780,000 passengers a year, would you fly with them?
>webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf

Attached: DeathByMedicine.png (958x480, 48.55K)

Doctors are not autistic at all. In fact most doctors are either women or feminine-minded men.

They literally don't know what they're talking about.

Attached: second opinions.png (541x927, 473.49K)

>Why would anyone want to be a doctor today?
Because just like everything else, the idea of being a doctor is much better than the reality. And people go through life wearing blinders.

I work with doctors,

one guy went to fucking cambridge then oxford

he barely makes more than me 5 years older than me and working 60h

I work 2-6h a week

His hair is grey, he barely sees his kids, he is married to another doctor his age and answers to her

the health service cucks him and forces him to work where they tell him to or get fucked

He is one of the most elite educated people on earth yet they made him work face to face with patients during corona....

I was working remote 30mins a day for an 8h workday on my laptop

At first he thought he was above me
after working together for almost 6 months he realised how fucking cucked his life is and literally tried to join my unit.

This guy had perfect grades in school, perfect a levels, perfect undergrad, perfect postgrad and barely makes less than a train driver

Whats more, I've saved tens of thousands of more lives than he has and I'm not even a doctor.

*** there are rare exceptions.
There is a giga doctor, the alpha/omega. One doctor in my unit makes > £1,000,000 a year, this is 10x the prime minister. And almost half of that is from the public purse.

The final nail in the coffin for UK doctors is that at the final stage of their career where they make £120k a year.... they pay 50% tax

And they have very limited ways to scale their work... one doctor, one time slot, one patient.

any random tech guy making an app can be one guy, one app, 100,000 customers.

Attached: 1641934180346.png (1122x631, 1.07M)