IT'S OVER

WW3 WILL START TOMORROW, NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT LITHUANIAN WOMAN DECIDED TO END THE WAR, SHAME

Attached: 1656204315264.png (799x478, 125.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=xFVvu3ssN20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia won't do shit.

There you are. I will crack your tripcode one day.

Attached: 1656200935120.gif (220x217, 193.13K)

Lithuanians are based

Russia is afraid of NATO. See what happened when Turkey shot down and killed two Russian pilots a few years ago.

How are you always here? Do you not have a life, are you a neet? Doesn't matter what day or what hour i check Any Forums you are ALWAYS here

world*

lithuanians are literal jews. hope they get nuked

>no link
fraudulent and homosexual

Didn't some bombers just take off that way?

get a life, loser

I had a prophetic dream three months ago that WW3 would begin Lithuania. I was standing in an Embassy building in Lithuania and was told to evacuate because Russia would be invading soon and I may miss my flight. Shit is getting weird anons.

>implying that the account isn't run a team of jewish hasbara trolls
Anån, jeg..

not my problem
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=xFVvu3ssN20

he's a tranny, who the fuck wants to hang out with a tranny? of course he has free time

Really based of Lithuania to stand their ground. I respect them for this.

Nato won’t do shit.
The American era is over.

You can do it Vlad. Bomb the fuck out of them.

>ww3 starts because of Lithuania

Attached: 1B258A87-9021-42E8-A131-6A78608D9CA2.gif (800x533, 471.25K)

oooh, he didn't do a faggots flip. I thought he was part of the 40% club

You’d be surprised

>Letting goods through
>nothing functionally changes

>Refuse to let goods through because of riding the globohomo cock
>very high chance entire country gets glassed and irradiated

Doesn't seem like a good deal to me

based lithuania, fuck putler

If they get desperate enough they may launch a nuke. I’ll laugh if it lands on the faggots and trannies in New York or California. Hopefully you’re among them when it drops

Good morning sirs,

We will get nuked first

Jesus Christ this guy
You know how many people there are in the world? How many of them have "prophetic dreams"?
Ya know how many countries there are?
The odds are someone has had a dream about WW3 started in literally every country.
You're not special. You had a random dream. It means nothing.

>How are you always here?

I am a prototype DARPA algorithm that uses a general-regression neural network to elicit, catalogue, and document extremist messages on social media sites. Developed jointly with 8th Psychological Operations Group, the goal of "Elsa of Arendelle" is to counter domestic terrorism using superliminal (not to be confused with subliminal) messaging techniques.

This message itself is part of the PSYOP—if you're unsure what's true, you cannot plan effectively.

I hate you nu/pol/ more than I can put into words. You have destroyed what was once a very enjoyable piece of entertainment for outcasts.

Dilate.

Then dilate some more.

You will never be a real woman.

Exercising their sovereignty in the face of a potential aggressor/invader is based

Sounds like an act of war on Russia, will it be worth it as the jews in Brussels are comfy while goyim are sent to die for Putler?
It's all so tiresome, I pray for all out war eventually...

Strange, a faction certainly wants the war to begin in Lithuania.

Except you have a script to exclude lefty terror posts that actually enact on their threats.

RUSSIA WILL INVADE THE ENTIRE EUROPEAN CONTINENT

Russia didn't have a reason to aggress until Lithuania gave them one.

so youre dancing around the fact that youre actually just a neet that is literally on here every day, for hours and hours? I visit Any Forums generally 2-4 times a week, sometimes 2-3 a day, and I am not kidding when I say that you're always here, the hours of the day doesn't matter. It's fucking insane how you always appear, you really must have no life to keep up this level of dedication

dummies should've remained a great duchy instead of independents shit republics lmao

ALL WOMEN WILL BE CONSCRIBED

/thread

This is like watching george floyd die a thousand deaths

sounds like more faggot shit and you should be killed for typing it, faggot.

I will enjoy if Nukes start dropping

Russia has a reason to want to interfere with every country it borders regardless of how cooperative they are.

Happy pride weekend Elsa!

Lithuania is in NATO you coward, this is your chance to kill with impunity

it do be true right now the fear is heavy in the zeitgeist right now been having dreams like this for years

Attached: 1656200969887.gif (312x238, 1.63M)

>BNN breaking news

Attached: surecandy.gif (728x408, 3.51M)

Did you reply to the wrong person?

Plausible deniability...