Lithuania refuses to make concessions on Russian regarding Kaliningrad

> “Lithuania must and will maintain control over the goods transported through its territory,” said Lithuania’s President Gitanas Nausėda
twitter.com/BNNBreaking/status/1540825994277269506
Lithuania will either get invaded or Putin will amp up on Ukraine and just got all out on Odessa?

Attached: F718FC4F-79BC-4BBB-A5BB-34473AADD813.jpg (828x513, 160.01K)

This shit is getting good

Attached: Screenshot_20220625_204900.png (936x711, 465.85K)

Imagine having to fight in ww3 because of a woman moment

wtf is Kaliningrad

Lithuania sounds like an african country name

> Another UK flag
Look dude. Just put on a Nato flag or something. You are embarrassing this entire glow-op.

Are they literally committing National suicide?

Attached: 9611020D-8859-481D-B0E3-B2829D972FF3.jpg (1260x1260, 344.48K)

Says the Brazilian monkey.

Based death Corps of Krieg Lithuanians

>Belize News Network
LOL,
LMAO even

Justinian I's wife Theodora convinced him to order the massacre 30,000 rebels during the Nika Riots

Used to be East Prussia and thoroughly German though russhits deported them all in 1945 and the allies were just kinda ok with it
Made sense as a Soviet exclave until the USSR collapse fucked up the borders
it was almost returned to Germany tho they refused to take it back as they were too busy incorporating the DDR

so we've been stuck with border gore since

Attached: kalinin.png (630x464, 320.83K)

why are belgians so suicidal? is it because they make only the second best chocolate in europe?

Suicide bombers most likely.

I am from Kaliningrad. The atmosphere is tense.

Kek

based

Ruskis shitting their pants because lithuania is (rightfully) asserting its own sovereignty.

>germany invades Kalingrad in response
>mfw prussia is returned to the fatherland

Attached: Ceasar1.jpg (750x470, 52.65K)

Whats it like?
I've heard of locals wanting secession as its proximity to the west has influenced it culturally yet being tied to mainland Russia holds it back

Attached: danzig.png (1280x860, 45.9K)

It really should've been given back after the cold war if not made into a Kosovo but better

Bullshit. No one here wanted secession. And if there was such a bunch, it's gone now. It's much more profitable to remain Russia.
The only people who want secession are teenagers and adult onions faggots who don't understand that, like in Hollywood movies, Superman won't come and say "you're safe, sir. The best-case scenario would be eviction to Russia, and the worst-case scenario would be ethnic cleansing. But a bunch of clowns don't understand that.

I was born here, I'll die here.

>that friend that say: "are you going to let this prick treat you like that?" to start a fight