You guys are stocking up now that the FDA is banning juul, right?

You guys are stocking up now that the FDA is banning juul, right?

Attached: 1656204068392.png (640x480, 483.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm71w3LzhQE&t=282s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't vape so no.

i feel like i should stock up on cigs for apocalypse currency but also fuck if anyone is gonna care about the quality of your cigs in the apocalypse

Buy/sell

grow tobacco, user.

I smoke pipe tobacco.

me too.

Yeah I would just grow my own tobacco, would just need pipes or rolling papers after shtf

No I'm heterosexual

Attached: 1642523358095.jpg (497x770, 118.82K)

>Vaping

Pleb tier.

Attached: a1448359317_10.jpg (1200x1200, 188.22K)

Ignore apocalypse times, stock up before Biden restricts nicotine content in them

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-180430.png (1686x2048, 1.21M)

I wanted to, but I went by the gas station and there was still tons on the shelves. So far it appears there is no panic buying by my, so I doubt demand will be that high.

Attached: 1647017935832.png (838x1217, 1.38M)

Hes right user. Take the grower pill. If you cant grow a product worth eating smoking or processing you dont deserve that product whatever it is

its too late in virginia. shits gone. no debate or review. just total removal.

hope biden dies

Good point. Easier to stockpile some roll-your-owns but I'd still appreciate an actual Camel Light before some warlord peels my face off.

can those go bad?

Does that stuff have a shelf life? I guess it'll all sell. JUUL is being villainized because of it's convenience.

There are little roller machines you can get and they even make that orange tip on them, as you probably know but some don't

Oy Vey NOT JEWLL

why do zoomers have to have rechargeable cigarettes. I'm amazed we haven't seen rechargeable alcohol

They appealed it for targetting juul only and not all ecigs and won an injunction.

they go stale.

You should be growing your own tobacco not buying up vape juice.

Just buy a couple cartons of cheap cigs and 2 packs of marbones or something

I use pic related. I wonder why Juul was targeted specifically?

Attached: PXL_20220626_005112807.jpg (2268x4032, 1.7M)

There are other brands, juul are scumbags, but they didn't do the paperwork so that's why they got them

Oh trust me they would. I went to prison it’s amazing how addicted people can get to coffee and cigarettes when they lose their drugs.

Keep them in an air tight package maybe vacuume sealed

I've heard about preppers doing this. Smokers won't care if they're stale anyways

>buy up as much juul as possible
>just to keep zoomers from getting it

Attached: DoingGodsWork.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

How was black bussy

lemme buy some mango off you bro I haven't had a mango juul since like 2019 when they banned them here

regulatory capture. The companies that own Juul also sell tobacco and want to kill the less profitable market

The American people cannot be trusted to make their own decisions about their health or curb their own bad habits. This is why the government mercifully stepped in to make their decisions for them.

old fart i worked with used to can his self rolled cigars. I had a couple from him as a birthmas gift but my wife fucked off with them when she left

I would never inhale heated oil deep into my lungs on a daily basis. Oil, especially when heated, causes cancer.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jm71w3LzhQE&t=282s

Attached: 12 bad foods oil.png (682x462, 659.78K)

did that years ago. growing tobacco is not easy and growing enough to support your habit is even more difficult. good luck.

I don't know why anyone uses those pieces of garbage in the first place. Mods are the only way to go. Buy a gallon of e-liquid and some atomizers and you're good to go.

it's too greedy of a plant, nutrient wise
you have to live in the right climate and have rich, fertile soil.. doesn't grow in my area very well, for example.

eliqued isn't vegetable oil

In about two decades we will have a new generation of tobacco pickers

Mango has been off the market for years now.

SteveMRE would like to have a word with you

It doesn't grow well in mine, either. I'll likely be trying it in a tent this winter. It's always been a personal goal to grow a smokable tobacco. It's not as easy as you might think. Good goal.

what about hydroponics

I used to be a slave to my addictions too. Sorry you're fucked up man it's not too late to quit.

Imagine being a cartridge faggot and not building your own coil. You plug-n-play faggots always ruin everything.